By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Tekken 6 screens!

This game keeps looking better and better. The first screens looked barely better than Tekken 5, the last screens looked on par with Soul Calibur 4, and these new screens put Tekken 6 way in front of the pack. :D

Just look at the definition of Jin's muscles and the detail on his gloves! :o 

See more at the Tekken Official Website.

Around the Network

I don't know if its the art style or what, but I still think VF5 looks better. Maybe Tekken 6 is one of those games that doesn't translate well to screen shots. It doesn't look terrible but even with its questionable artistic turn I think SC4 looks better as well.

Maybe I will get back into fighting games for this one.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Wow!

the only Tekken game I played was Tag Tournament, but this game looks fantastic!

I'll take the case!!!

Tekken 5 ps3 sucked ass.

No freakin story mode!

Now this game rapes it in graphics.

mM
Around the Network

looks very nice

Wow, gorgeous. I only hope it's not a prettied-up clone of the previous games though.

Wow!!

Can't wait. Is there any news about gameplay, and if the game incorporates any new kinds of moves?

Ok the game looks better than before but I saw a lot more better visuals like VF5.

Btw, I like the asian themed settings. =) I'm so going to wear out my PS3 when I get this.