By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 v PS3 GAP CHARTS UPDATE - plus some new data

keep up the good work, never knew the gape between ps3 and 360 is soo huge in america - if it keeps up by the end of 2009 the gap in america will be between 9.5-10mln and in others about 2.5mln.

Around the Network

Awesome stuff! I was wondering if you could include a market share percentage on the same graph for the Wii vs HD?

Tease.

Great stuff. Easy to view and read.

Looking at Wii vs HD, seems Wii lost all of its momentum as soon as 2009 came around. It killed during the holidays and then nothing. Quite strange as we often hear momentum carries over. In this case, it was the "it" thing to get for X-mas and that was it...

Keep these graphs comin!

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.

I am not seeing any graphs. Anybody else have that problem?

Thanks kowen. You deserve a trophy for your efforts!

Tease.

Around the Network

This again ignores holiday seasons. We all know a fantastic PS3 Christmas could effect those numbers greatly.

great job!

LoL @ The guy who said the price-cut was not effective. :D

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Taz! said:
This again ignores holiday seasons. We all know a fantastic PS3 Christmas could effect those numbers greatly.

what? What do you want him to do? Include holiday 09 already? There are just hard facts listed. Nothing else.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Taz! said:

This is a good point.  Kowenecki, perhaps you can break down the sales necessary during several different yearly ranges?  Perhaps graphs showing the gaps created during the holidays?

DirtyP2002 said:

great job!

LoL @ The guy who said the price-cut was not effective. :D

Indeed, that graph is fantastic!!

Great job Kowen! It just shows, the lowest point of sales between the 360 and PS3, was when the PS3 launched! Thats the way its going to stay