By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MASSIVE adjustments!

Maynard_Tool said:
So X360 is selling more than the ps3 by quite a difference. So all that bullshit of "they're selling the same, but the ps3's price is double..." is gonna stop now????

to be fair, it was the site that gave the numbers they were closed to begin with, but i have already accepted the ps3 will finisdh 3rd, but Seece takes these things way to seriously.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

PSrock are you offended for some reason? You seem to be trying to take jabs at me, grow up.

TruckOSaurus said:
Oooooh! Sweet sweet drama! Let's grab a chair and watch.

Before any updates

PS3 - 22.87
360 - 30.87

9 million Gap

After Adjustments and sales update

PS3 - 22.37
360 - 31.10

So PS3 was adjusted down massively .....

psrock said:
Maynard_Tool said:
So X360 is selling more than the ps3 by quite a difference. So all that bullshit of "they're selling the same, but the ps3's price is double..." is gonna stop now????

to be fair, it was the site that gave the numbers they were closed to begin with, but i have already accepted the ps3 will finisdh 3rd, but Seece takes these things way to seriously.

It seems to me that you are the one taking things too seriously

Around the Network

Lol! good day to be a xbox fanboy xD

Maynard_Tool said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Oooooh! Sweet sweet drama! Let's grab a chair and watch.

Thanks Maynard_Tool! Just what was missing!

seece said:
PSrock are you offended for some reason? You seem to be trying to take jabs at me, grow up.

He's taking jabs at you because he's jealous of your pretty face and wants to mess it up.

Signature goes here!

seece said:
Before any updates

PS3 - 22.87
360 - 30.87

9 million Gap

After Adjustments and sales update

PS3 - 22.37
360 - 31.10

So PS3 was adjusted down massively .....

8 million gap...

seece said:

now, now, let's make peace. I was joking with you. I really don't care. Adjustments are made all the times. And the 360 deserve these sales. At least the wii is

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Oh damn, Seece and PSrock are fighting, and They're both awesome...

Choose a side DMJ.