By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
StanGable said:
It is a great day to be a Xbox owner!

Yes, news that some numbers are different to how they were the previous day should certainly make it a great day for an Xbox owner.

Around the Network
wholikeswood said:
StanGable said:
It is a great day to be a Xbox owner!

Yes, news that some numbers are different to how they were the previous day should certainly make it a great day for an Xbox owner.

At least its nice to know Microsofts efforts havn't gone to waste

PS3 sales drop and 360's increased but ps3 is still selling pretty damn close to 360

Indeed, 25k is still kind of close.

Though if it keeps up that gap each week, 2nd week of September the 360 will have a lead of 9 million, then depending how things go from there, it can either go down or up.

Wii adjusted down again. That's like 1-1.2 million its been adjusted down this year. Remember when half the boards claimed it was overtracked and were labelled paranoid fanboys?

Around the Network

Were is that poster (The) regarding his shitty "360 under-performing crap thread"...............nice.

Seriously though, congrats to MS and the 360, they have been putting in a lot of work and it looks like it is paying off.

I think ioi is wrong yet again, but honestly I don't care, I don't even look at the chartz and sales from this site anymore, the only reason I'm still here is because of the community.

so the gap now closer to 9 million, good job X360 you deserve it

didn't ioi said a few days back he was right? ...

so even he can't be trusted

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Increasing gap!!

Good job Microsoft!
People are choosing the best hardcore console. Cheaper and better. Stronger game library. Excellent online integration. Live is living.

My Gaming Setup