By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 2008 Year of the PS3 ? - No big games anymore for the XBOX 360 and Wii ?

well it's funny..; I could admit PS3 as a better quality line up ANNOUNCED..... but still there is only one game I might want as much as a XB exclusive in the PS3 exclu and that is resistance 2... all the other one I could care less... so way to go for the best line up.... and I'm multi genre fan (except stealth game)... and I'm honestly not being biased... admiting all the game would be multi plat I would still have in my top 10 list of game to buy games that are exclusive to XB.... and I checked in my gamer surrounding all platform owners mixed together I gave them a list of both multi plat and exclu mixed together and the top is usually in favor of XB in there wish list beside MGS.... and in some cases FF and GT...
so even if technically games are better on PS3 (which is arguable sine we haven't seen them really yet) the tendancy is still in favor of XB in terms of public appeal for what I see around me.... (and I have about as many friends with XB only PS3 only and WII only and some with all three or combo WII and another next gen)

P.S.: i'm just comparing XB and PS3..... WII is irrelevant as it doesn't really depend on the other console... meaning that WII can do good what ever console between PS3 and XB is doing good...