By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Five reasons why the PlayStation brand is kiddy and not hardcore

Look at me, ahead of the curve.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Well, he's not in his home area at the moment, so that's why. I would post in the Nintendo section, but it's so boring there now.

Exactly.  Look at my thread for example.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Yeah, I had some fun with your thread though because I could laugh at the British for sucking at tennis while my small country has like the best tennisers in the world XD (females only)

To be a little on topic:

Infamous is for babies! Atleast teh wii has Dora games.

Samus Aran said:

Yeah, I had some fun with your thread though because I could laugh at the British for sucking at tennis while my small country has like the best tennisers in the world XD (females only)

The Williams sisters? 

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
Samus Aran said:

The Williams sisters?

Justine Henin and Kim Clijsters. Both retired recently though. Justine Henin won the golden medal at the olympics once and god knows how many wimbledons, Us opens,etc same goes for Kim Clijsters. They've both been #1 as on the charts for a long time. Kim Clijsters is also starting again.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:

amp316 said:
Samus Aran said:

The Williams sisters?

Justine Henin and Kim Clijsters. Both retired recently though. Justine Henin won the golden medal at the olympics once and god knows how many wimbledons, Us opens,etc same goes for Kim Clijsters. They've both been #1 as on the charts for a long time. Kim Clijsters is also starting again.

I may have been a little sarcastic.

Kim Clijsters is a great player.

It's 5 am here, my sarcasm detectors went to bed already.

Samus Aran said:
It's 5 am here, my sarcasm detectors went to bed already.

A imaginary, inanimate object can sleep? Sweet!

Former something....

^ You made me laugh. Kudos!

Samus Aran said:
It's more funny if you pretend what he says is true

I play along if it's funny to begin with.

Why do my threads never get this many posts?

Even when they have "Official" in the title.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective