By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 and 360 Owners Need To Unite

Wrote this hoping we could all get together and use the power of our pockets so Publishers will meet our gaming demands.  Fanboyism needs to be put to an end because in the end, we are all gamers.  

The Fanboy Peace Treaty Of 2007

Around the Network

can we form voltron?

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

A treaty?? Come on thats what I love about console wars. Starting disputes and seeing who suppose to win. And saying Xbox fanboys and PS3 fanboys should get together, thats completely bull to me. Just be fanboys thats it.

Nice, so Wii is not considered a game machine? Or are you trying to get the ps360 group mobilized to take down the beast called Wii?

no wii? im hurt :'.

Around the Network

Erm one thing I want to know, what exactly 'are' the demands...

"Wrote this hoping we could all get together and use the power of our pockets so Publishers will meet our gaming demands."

IDUNGEDDIT!

Do all the PS3 and 360 owners need to unite in all buying Wii's?

The Wii was left out because honestly, it's hitting an entirely different demographic. BUT, I did say gamers as a whole. I think right now there is hatred in the PS3/360 camps where as Wii is just full of love. In fact, most PS3/360 owners compliment their library with Wii's. But yeah, it's really gamers as a whole. The problem hits many areas and one example is a game like Madden selling millions of copies every year with no substantial changes in the game whatsoever. EA is bleeding us dry and we don't even care. "Oooh new Madden, must purchase!" I honestly think gamers need to hold publishers and developers hostage so we get what we want. Games aren't getting any cheaper and if I'm gonna spend $60 on a game or I'm gonna support a publisher, then I should be able to get the games I want, regardless of what system I own. It hurts the single system buyers the most.

Yeah it did suck for PS3 owners who bought Madden knowing it was running at 30 fps and the 360 Madden was at 60 fps

"I could make Halo. It's not that I couldn't design that game. It's just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design." - Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto

PSN joshmyersBV Global rank in Warhawk: 1734 Rank: Wing Leader Over 200 Mine kills
joshmyersBV said:
Yeah it did suck for PS3 owners who bought Madden knowing it was running at 30 fps and the 360 Madden was at 60 fps

Yeah now that was truly EA leaving PS3 in the dirt.

tordavis said:
The Wii was left out because honestly, it's hitting an entirely different demographic. BUT, I did say gamers as a whole. I think right now there is hatred in the PS3/360 camps where as Wii is just full of love. In fact, most PS3/360 owners compliment their library with Wii's. But yeah, it's really gamers as a whole. The problem hits many areas and one example is a game like Madden selling millions of copies every year with no substantial changes in the game whatsoever. EA is bleeding us dry and we don't even care. "Oooh new Madden, must purchase!" I honestly think gamers need to hold publishers and developers hostage so we get what we want. Games aren't getting any cheaper and if I'm gonna spend $60 on a game or I'm gonna support a publisher, then I should be able to get the games I want, regardless of what system I own. It hurts the single system buyers the most.

That was a good post and I agree with the post in the link you provided in your previous post. I just think we should just be cool gamers. But you will have asses that still go out and start flame wars. Good thing Hus, Gballzack and Blue3 isn't here. They would flame the hell out of this thread.