By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Despite deficiencies and Much lower instal base, PS3 Ghostbuster > 360

http://vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=Ghostbusters%3A+The+Video+Game+-+PS3&reg2=All&game2=Ghostbusters%3A+The+Video+Game+-+X360&reg3=All&game3=&weeks=2

Its not by much but for all the bad publicity GB PS3 got for its toned down graphics (for god only know the reason) and the 8 million Difference in console install base...Outselling your competition by 2 grand is an accomplishment.

Though its not on the same scale as all of capcoms games on PS3 outselling thier 360 counterpart...its still a boost for the PS3.

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Around the Network

Ghostbusters is timed exclusive for the PS3 in Yurop

its not really an accomplishment, outselling your counterpart, but its interesting to see that it did.

oh my god.

I thought we'd hit rock bottom regarding stupidness.

Vgchartz never ceases to amaze me =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Ghostbusters for the 360/PC/Wii hasn't been released in Europe yet...

-edit-

This graph makes more sense

Around the Network
FilaBrasileiro said:
Ghostbusters is timed exclusive for the PS3 in Yurop

LOL, its Europe

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

twesterm said:

Still doesnt negate the fact that it outsold the 360 in America elsewhere...thats virtually where the entire 8mil+ install base comes from.

One fact you cannot deny.

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

2 thousand is not that great of an achivement for the PS3. I know you mentioned it, but Capcom's resident evil 5 or Street Fighter 4 are better examples of a PS3 game outselling it's 360 counterpart.

Ssliasil said:
twesterm said:

Still doesnt negate the fact that it outsold the 360 in America elsewhere...thats virtually where the entire 8mil+ install base comes from.

One fact you cannot deny.

Except it didn't.

Please stop embarrassing yourself and just ask for your thread to be locked. This is painful.

Neos said:
oh my god.

I thought we'd hit rock bottom regarding stupidness.

Vgchartz never ceases to amaze me =P

the truth.