By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is the world ready for a GOOD Batman Game?

king_of_the_castle said:
disolitude said:
Played the demo. This won't be AAA. Its a mindless brawler... fun but 0 replay value. Too easy to counter too.

Is the demo is out?  If so I'm going to dl it today, this game looks pretty fun.  Also, I thought there was a lot of stealth involved too, and the enemies aren't scripted, so that should give some replay value, but I guess I could see how this could play as a brawler too, just the videos I've seen show the player using stealth to even the numbers.

Not sure if its out...but EB games had the demo set up on a ps3. I spared 10 mins and beat it...was ok, but nothing that will stop the gaming press.

Around the Network

For me its a good Batman game.....not that there havent been good ones in the past. Its a 3D brawler with stealth options(perhaps the first Ive see of this), so as long as its not broken it will be great.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

I look forward to it. I hope they have a few more unannounced villains since I would really love to fight against Clayface or a fight against the Ventriloquist (don't know how that one would work, I just like the character)

ITorillian said:
I look forward to it. I hope they have a few more unannounced villains since I would really love to fight against Clayface or a fight against the Ventriloquist (don't know how that one would work, I just like the character)

I hope so too, classic icons like Two-face and Riddler woudn't go amiss either. One of the clip of the game (the bit where the people were screaming from some kind of flesh eating gas?) had a green question mark in the background.... Riddler? Also it would make me very happy if they somehow included Ra’s al Ghul, but I doubt they'll be able to weave him into this plot :(

hopefully it turns out to be good, cuz I wanna get it.

Around the Network

Batman Returns on the Snes would like a word...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
Batman Returns on the Snes would like a word...

No pure Beat'em-up could ever be consider a good Batman game.

Just because it's a beat'em up we should disregard it? Regardless of the genre, the game was awesome, one of the best move--->game adaptations ever made.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Ajescent said:
Just because it's a beat'em up we should disregard it? Regardless of the genre, the game was awesome, one of the best move--->game adaptations ever made.

What he is saying is that a game that only plays as a beat'em up isn't a real batman game.  It's just a game that happens to have batman in it.  It's like if I made a Superman game where he played pool all day.

I guess I sorta get what you mean but I still maintain the game was enjoyable.