By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Who let the cats out?

...OK, that sucked. *leaves* >_>

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Best thread ever hahaha

Or maybe you could stop buying movie games on the wii. that way, it would force the developers to make something worth while.

ok... let me get this straight. You know how to turn a computer on, connect to the internet, open the browser, get to Vgchartz and create a new thread..... so you are not 4 years old.....

why the f**k did you buy happy feet?????????????? :O

angrypoolman said:
thanny said:
so wait... you brought a random 3rd party MOVIE GAME without even checking whether it would be any good, and blame nintendo?

oh that makes perfect sense.

yea. im tired of Microsoft being so unoriginal with the Halo series.  they need to stop that shit.

Fixed!

Now Playing!

^ This is you!

Around the Network
silentmac said:
angrypoolman said:
thanny said:
so wait... you brought a random 3rd party MOVIE GAME without even checking whether it would be any good, and blame nintendo?

yea. im tired of Microsoft being so unoriginal with the Halo series.  they need to stop that shit.

I feel like editing something that has nothing to do with the thread~

Fixed!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
silentmac said:
angrypoolman said:
thanny said:

I feel like editing something that has nothing to do with the thread~

Roflinator is awesome.

Fixed!

...Actually that was lame of me. :(

@Maynard that is soooooooo lame.

Ok maybe you should have
1:Read Reviews
2:Check what it is and is it for you

Dunno are you blaming Nintendo that they agreed to make this game to their console?

Take my love, take my land..

It's not just Nintendo. Microsoft and Sony are just as guilty of allowing movie game garbage on their systems as well.

Troll thread is trolling, Trolling thread is locked.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000