By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If the rumors are true, Sony will comeback

nen-suer said:
If the rumors are true

Where there's smoke...there is fire...

Remember the PSP Go rumors... those came true.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

Around the Network

Cloud huh? Seems like Sony is really moving mountains out there somewhere, getting into every little nook and cranny, opening up competition in every market it seems like.
There's been a wave of huge activity from Sony recently. Buying out companies, redesigns, big games, high BR sales, BR recorders, Home profit, buying out several record labels, motion control, pspgo, stocks moving back up, doesn't sound like they're doing badly at all.

Aion said:
Them Microsoft will make a slim 360.

Anyone who wanted a 360 already has one. Ive never heard anyone say "I want a 360 but im waiting for a price drop"...

360 already has it's cheaper "slim" version. It's called Xbox 360 Arcade and sells for $200.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

so can we talk some numbers here infamous08? how much do you expect PS3, 360 to sell this year if the rumours are true

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

You're a great stand up comedian mate! You should make it your carreer. Can I suggest you do your act at Nintendo? They will love it!

Around the Network
infamous8 said:
It will go from 3rd to 2nd... with a slight chance of 1st.

If it stays at $400, then it will always be 3rd. That extra $100 is nothing to me, but it makes a world of difference to casual gamers.

seriously, please stop!

All MS has to do is lower their price too, and bring out their own slim version. And forget about the Wii dude, it's in its own world.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
theprof00 said:
Cloud huh? Seems like Sony is really moving mountains out there somewhere, getting into every little nook and cranny, opening up competition in every market it seems like.
There's been a wave of huge activity from Sony recently. Buying out companies, redesigns, big games, high BR sales, BR recorders, Home profit, buying out several record labels, motion control, pspgo, stocks moving back up, doesn't sound like they're doing badly at all.

Yup...BluRay is catching on too... and Sony is currently in talks to buy out PARAMOUNT PICTURES.

psrock said:
infamous8 said:

If it stays at $400, then it will always be 3rd. That extra $100 is nothing to me, but it makes a world of difference to casual gamers.

seriously, please stop!

All MS has to do is lower their price too, and bring out their own slim version. And forget about the Wii dude, it's in its own world.

FAIL.

MS already released there cheaper downgraded version. It's called Xbox 360 Arcade. It's only $200.

Anyone who ever wanted a 360 already has one. Whereas people who have wanted a Ps3 have always had a huge obstacle with those hefty price tags.

infamous8 said:
theprof00 said:

Yup...BluRay is catching on too... and Sony is currently in talks to buy out PARAMOUNT PICTURES.

Braveheart on Bluray BABY!

infamous8 said:
psrock said:
infamous8 said:

seriously, please stop!

FAIL.

MS already released there cheaper downgraded version. It's called Xbox 360 Arcade. It's only $200.

Anyone who ever wanted a 360 already has one. Whereas people who have wanted a Ps3 have always had a huge obstacle with those hefty price tags.

No, that's not true, I want a XBox360 but I don't have one!