By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Toning Down The Violence

As long as this doesnt run at 20fps liek the 360 version, then I'm okay with it.

Around the Network
perpride said:
Oh that seriously sucks balls. I don't see why they can't give you the option to turn off blood like many other games do instead of full on making the game less violent.

On a side note why the hell is this thread filled with people that have already played and beat this game on 360? If you already have this game for 360 then it shouldn't be an issue to you.

Because this may be an indicator of what the future holds for Ninja Gaiden sans Itagaki. I'm already pretty skeptical of the new Team Ninja, and this isn't really helping.

But I see your point. God forbid someone have an opinion about a game they've played on another system, right?

perpride said:
Oh that seriously sucks balls. I don't see why they can't give you the option to turn off blood like many other games do instead of full on making the game less violent.

On a side note why the hell is this thread filled with people that have already played and beat this game on 360? If you already have this game for 360 then it shouldn't be an issue to you.

Because I was still planning on getting it for its online coop mode. Still am, if they haven't actually tossed out obliteration techniques.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

badgenome said:
perpride said:

Because this may be an indicator of what the future holds for Ninja Gaiden sans Itagaki. I'm already pretty skeptical of the new Team Ninja, and this isn't really helping.

But I see your point. God forbid someone have an opinion about a game they've played on another system, right?

Oh yea? the absence of some blood for the inclusion of better fidelity, co-op, more characters/chapters, better camera and possibly less glitches/framerate spikes is just plan horrible. Stupid new Team Ninja, what a bunch of fools.

The problem with some opinions is that they are almost all negative when talking about the PS3 version and almost all positive when talking about the 360 version... even with the fact that there's things on Sigma2 that the original doesn't eve have... So if it's the same game that you've already played on another console, then perhaps all the whining should stop as well.

@bbsin: I genuinely don't like the toned down violence (the subject of this thread, if you didn't notice), and I am genuinely skeptical about Team Ninja without Itagaki. I'm honestly not sure why that's problematic for you.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
@bbsin: I genuinely don't like the toned down violence (the subject of this thread, if you didn't notice), and I am genuinely skeptical about Team Ninja without Itagaki. I'm honestly not sure why that's problematic for you.

I don't have any problems.... but I do see several whiners, ofcourse I'm not pointing any fingers at anyone specific. Anyways, as far as the new team ninja is concerned, I think the absence of an exhausted arrogant game designer is just what the dev team needs. They've done nothing that causes any skeptism in my opinion and everything to prove that they are actually better.

^^It isn't just the absence of Itagaki. He took a lot of the top dogs with him. We shall see how it all turns out.

Gutted. I imported the first Sigma due to the UK version not decapitating heads. Jees. Hope the enemies and bosses still change on higher difficulties like before. Fiend Ryu!!!!!!!!!

Ynwa.