By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Toning Down The Violence

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:
NJ5 said:
Eh, NG2 is not that violent... nothing compared to the disgusting things we're hearing about GOW3 for example. Just a few limbs flying around and such.

Really. have you forgotten about obliteration techniques? Or the boss finishing moves? I do believe ripping people in half then stabbing their writhing bodies is rather violent. Stabbing someone through the stomiach in mid-air then ripping them in half, or slicing off their legs and performing a samurai-style execution on their head...made God of War 2 look like Mario

But we all know now what Kratos would do with Ryu. He would pull his fucking head off

Shadowblind said:
NJ5 said:
Eh, NG2 is not that violent... nothing compared to the disgusting things we're hearing about GOW3 for example. Just a few limbs flying around and such.

Really. have you forgotten about obliteration techniques? Or the boss finishing moves? I do believe ripping people in half then stabbing their writhing bodies is rather violent. Stabbing someone through the stomiach in mid-air then ripping them in half, or slicing off their legs and performing a samurai-style execution on their head...made God of War 2 look like Mario

True, the obliteration techniques are violent... but not really gory!

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:

digusting?

i think it's sexy, :P

haxxiy said:
Shadowblind said:
NJ5 said:

But we all know now what Kratos would do with Ryu. He would pull his fucking head off

If he could react on time that is ;)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:

And the hype for metroid other M dissapears... :( Why Nintendo... Why ;(

seems like this new team ninja is a bunch of wusses.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Shadowblind said:

So they are wimpifying Ninja gaiden. Great. Next they are gonna announce a pink flower costume for Ryu and that the action will be 1/4th its normal speed.

Yawn. Why did you have leave, Itagaki....

That sound great, even though i hate the series for being so damn hard.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Samus Aran said:
Shadowblind said:

And the hype for metroid other M dissapears... :( Why Nintendo... Why ;(

?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Anyone saying this game is not violent is dilusional. It's probably the most violent game Ive ever played.

There is gallons of blood, and beheading regularly, as well as literally chopping enemies to pieces.

The thing with the gore it actually made killing enemies believable. You really felt the contact, and consequence of that contact. Taking out the gore altogether like they have done and putting in purple pixie dust instead really makes the game seem completely different. It doesn't look hardcore anymore.

Don't like the new look at all.