By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Discussion Thread

The servers still haven't updated that my sub is Rachel when I've played as her for about 45 matches and as Ragna for like once just by accident.

At least their servers didn't crash my PS3 like KOF XII's did. I didn't even try to play after that.

Around the Network
Garamond said:
The servers still haven't updated that my sub is Rachel when I've played as her for about 45 matches and as Ragna for like once just by accident.

At least their servers didn't crash my PS3 like KOF XII's did. I didn't even try to play after that.

Oh shit, KOF12 is already out? Damn, just when I'm about to go on vacation.

bbsin said:
Garamond said:

Oh shit, KOF12 is already out? Damn, just when I'm about to go on vacation.

You don't have to worry maybe by the time you are back they even manage to patch online gameplay to work correctly without huge lag fest :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I'll be gone for 2 weeks and 3 days, they'd better have online working by the time i return...

I don't think the netcode will be fixed within two weeks, from what I can tell they haven't even started making a patch. Right now, all that's being done is that Ignition is trying to convince SNKP to make one, and even if they do convince them to do it, I wouldn't expect a patch to be done in two weeks time. You'll probably be better off with Blazblue or SFIV unless you're a die-hard KoF fan and have friends that can come over and play. The actual fighting engine in place seems to be pretty good, it's just everything else is is mediocre at best. It just seems to be a poor effort - I mean, there had to be just about no play-testing involved because using Raiden's super on Elisabeth in any situation glitches the game.

Around the Network

So in the end Amazon sucks and I never received my BlazBlue :( But I'll be getting most likely Friday since the standard edition will be everywhere.

Still can't wait to play.. Though I have to admit my interest has diminished because of impatience...