By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Fate/Stay Night

I watched till Movie 5.
1-4 was ok - above average.
But then Movie 5 came and It was awesome.
I liked the theme of who we are, what makes us "us" and how important our day to day lives are.
6 isn't out yet unfortunately.

You should watch it Starter. *_*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

Man, I finished HF, and I feel absolutely amazing. That was such a huge trip, that lasted from like, Last Weekend, to today. I don't want to spoil anything, but that was an awesome conclusion.

At this point, I can't really say that one route is better than the other. They're all awesome, all incomplete in their way, and complete each other when combined. I'm gonna get the extra endings, and all the Tiger Stamps, and then watch the anime.

Finally, after that I can be freed from the obsession I have of this game =D

Hm? 5 is that good? I am going to watch 4 tonight, then 5 after that. I'm looking forward to it. =)

Damn.. I forgot this already... I don't remember the story lines anymore. This was like 2 years ago? I guess I'll have to replay this some time.

Akvod said:

I'm playing HF, and man it's fucking DARK. I'm feeling so depressed and creeped out because of it... I'm really feeling down because of that route.

Edit: Holy fucking shit... I thought that this route was more dark in terms of fantasy and horror, but this is just awful. I'm really fucking torn up right now. The game just transitioned from a really well done action anime to one of the most depressing and psychological mind fuck... I can't believe all the awful things I'm reading.

That's it... I'm replaying this. I didn't understand HF very well since I had an exam and stopped playing it for weeks.

Around the Network

Man, getting the Tiger Stamps are a pain in the ass =/ Good thing there's a walkthrough on Gamefaq.

I'm hoping the anime won't dissapoint me, although I really do hope they include some of the key momments of UBW...

Actually I think it would have been more profitable to do 3 seperate seasons for each route.

@iron_megalith
You know Japanese?
Because only the Fate route was translated 2 years ago.

@akvod
Haha, I've talked to people who said they're somewhat sad that it was finally over.
It's like the end of a grand adventure.

Also, how can you not have a favorite route?
Considering how broad a spectrum it covered, Romance, Self Realization, Horror, Betrayal, Action etc.
Sure they compliment each other but you've got to have a preference that made a route stood out right? =P

Personally, my favorite is Fate.
But yes, I'm a sucker for Romance.

@starter
I can honestly say it is, atleast for me.
It starts out slow and confusing but just pay attention to the details.
With that in mind, enjoy. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I never knew there was a game for it. I really liked the anime so I'm going to give this game a shot. Can never have too much anime.

Mmmm, for me it's a toss up between UBW and HF. HF was so much better in terms of romance, morality, horror, and UBW was such an adrenaline rush of action, a clash of ideals...

I'm glad I got the True Ending the first time for HF... although when I got the Normal Ending afterwards I was so upset =/ I'm so glad that the ending I liked was the True ending, Normal ending in HF was just too depressing.

I'm trying to get all the Tiger Stamps so I can see some final epilogue, can't wait.

God dammit, why can't big Japanese publishers make a story this great, with all the resources they have, while a small company can make THREE awesome stories.

^ Agreed!!!