By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Fate/Stay Night

That's sorta depressing man... is that supposed to be Hell?

Going along with that, this game has some really creapy/scary momments. I love old school horror because it's so much more psychological than stuff like SAW where it's just mindless gore. Combine it with the chilling and weird Japanese horror, I shivered a lot when I died.

Around the Network

Her fault for killing thousands of people...

Haha, that's Shirou's hometown on the last Grail War.

Here's something more upbeat then.
But I don't think it's wall paper worthy, unless you're into soccer. (resized to ,somewhat, fit)

And I somewhat understand when you mention the horror part.
But not to the point where I shiver. =P
Are you playing HF already? Since that's the creepy route I think.

But if you really like scary stuff like that, play Tsukihime.
I suggest waiting for the remake though.
It revolves around vampires and killers. It's darker than F/S N.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I'm playing HF... so far I'm using a walkthrough (it seems like there are a lot of Bad/Dead ends, but only after you go through many scenes, no immediate deaths) and haven't spoiled much, but I think I may have picked up somewhere that a certain character, who's central to the HF route, is really dark.

So far, the route is going really quickly, I think I'm ony day 7 or something now. It's really obvious who the central character is, even without whatever tiny spoiler I got, and I'm aniticpating how she'll surprise me.

I'll check out Tsukihime, but I'm assuming that it's an eroge as well right? Especially since it's one of their doujin works.

Haha, what happened to taking a break?

Akvod said:
Yeah, I shouldn't really start the game this late in the day... or else I'll try to futiely do an all nighter.

You broke down in a freaking day. You'll probably try to pull an all nighter now too. =P

About your question.
Yes, it is an eroge, but if it bothers you that much, there is a kid-friendly version for this one right on the translation installer. It is afterall, a much older game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Nah, I'm barely reading the texts now, I'm going to sleep now, and wake up early.

Around the Network

For those who don't want to get the game, you can just watch it unfold on Youtube:

It's a different experience when you're actually playing the game yourself.
A video isn't as immersive because they don't give you the control the game does.
Those slight pauses which help greatly with dramatic effect, The choice to make decisions, the control of pacing since each person reads differently.

It's unfortunate that not a lot of people have played this game.

Here's some Assassin.

I'm playing HF, and man it's fucking DARK. I'm feeling so depressed and creeped out because of it... I'm really feeling down because of that route.

Edit: Holy fucking shit... I thought that this route was more dark in terms of fantasy and horror, but this is just awful. I'm really fucking torn up right now. The game just transitioned from a really well done action anime to one of the most depressing and psychological mind fuck... I can't believe all the awful things I'm reading.

Haha, you are really tempting me to continue this game now.

I'm trying to guess how far in you are.
How's the Holy Grail War going?

In case any of you are interested, Kara no Kyoukai movie has been around for a while. *_*

There are 7 movies, at least 5 or 6 are out already, I think...