By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I am now a DSi owner!

Get a screen protector.

Around the Network
Fuzz said:
Get a screen protector.

Oh right, good call!

take the gift card from ur mother scratch out the i and replace it with a L, that she buys u a DSL instead, then go and get M&L:the superstar saga and all the other GBA classics u will miss with DSi.

oh yeh and scribblenauts only 2,5 monhs left yaaay :)

Improvements are caused by people who complain

Rainbird said :
Thanks for the advice. And why would I buy Kirby Super Star Ultra? Why is it good enough for me?

Its the best kirby game and the best Ds/ Dsi game I played. Its good enough though TI think its greater than you
though I think you should get it. It'll consome your life. Also get animal crossing on the ds

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:

Rainbird said :
Thanks for the advice. And why would I buy Kirby Super Star Ultra? Why is it good enough for me?

Its the best kirby game and the best Ds/ Dsi game I played. Its good enough though TI think its greater than you
though I think you should get it. It'll consome your life. Also get animal crossing on the ds

I'll look into it, maybe I will come to like Kirby (as I never played a Kirby game before).

And I will most certainly not get Animal Crossing

**Slash** said:
take the gift card from ur mother scratch out the i and replace it with a L, that she buys u a DSL instead, then go and get M&L:the superstar saga and all the other GBA classics u will miss with DSi.

oh yeh and scribblenauts only 2,5 monhs left yaaay :)

I'll skip those and get a DSi instead

SCRIBBLENAUTS!

Around the Network

"I also really want to try out the Ace Attorney games, should I just take them chronologically, is there a better entrypoint into the series than the first one, or doesn't it matter at all?"

Yeah, you should take them chronologically, you have to play the first game before you play the others. This is the order:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Phoenix Wright: Justice for all
Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

The best game in the series is the first game anyway... so if you want to start with the best game in the series you have to buy the first game.

2 games that you have to buy NOW:
-Trace Memory/Another Code (you will cry in the end, don't believe me? buy the game!)
-Hotel Dusk

@ Hisiru

I'm not sure posting that review is helping your cause

I'm all for a good story, but if the gameplay gets annoying then I will just be annoyed at the game. The same thing happened with MGS 2 and 3. The controls in both games really blocked out all the good stuff happening, and it was really pissing me off.

Still, I might get them if I find them for cheap.

Careful when taking pics.
I was taking pics of my pool party yesterday, and I had to wipe water off it every 15 seconds from cannonballs. -_-

Rainbird said:
killeryoshis said:

Rainbird said :

I'll look into it, maybe I will come to like Kirby (as I never played a Kirby game before).

And I will most certainly not get Animal Crossing

yeah animal crossing will comsome your life. Good choice
If you never played a kirby game than atleast start with the best one

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

What are the region locks for the DSi? Is there PAL/America/Japan or what is it?