By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

At 16 your mum shouldn't buy you anything other than stuff you really need (food, clothes etc).

Around the Network

I would say that is spoiling, yes. I got my last system when I was 11... started working at 12 and payed for all my games and consoles since then myself. Honestly, you learn to respect the value of money a whole lot more when your parents stop giving you high-prices gifts and you have to earn them yourself. And drankly if your 16 now I'd say that your parents are quite late at teaching you this.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

sweetoothj said:
_RKO_ said:
sweetoothj said:

my mom bought be a ps3 a 360 and a wii does that mean i am spoiled?

All at once?

Not all at once but not to far off each other... like first i got a wii then 1 month later a ps3 then 4 months later a 360 in 2007 i mainly play my ps3 now cuz seems like they are aways comming up with some kind of game like i been playing mlb 09 the show killzone 2 and now infamous (i payed for those games)

You mom doesn't happen to need a 22 year old boyfriend does she?

_RKO_ said:
sweetoothj said:
_RKO_ said:
sweetoothj said:

All at once?

Not all at once but not to far off each other... like first i got a wii then 1 month later a ps3 then 4 months later a 360 in 2007 i mainly play my ps3 now cuz seems like they are aways comming up with some kind of game like i been playing mlb 09 the show killzone 2 and now infamous (i payed for those games)

You mom doesn't happen to need a 22 year old boyfriend does she?

lol

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

sweetoothj said:

As long as you appreciate it, and understand how fortunate you are, then you're not spoiled.

Around the Network

Well, while my PS3 was given as a gift, I had to do a massive project around the house to actually earn it. So, it wasn't really a gift. My parents won't buy any more game systems though, so I have to get them myself if I want them.

I kind of agree with Akvod, but I think you're lucky that you got all three at the same time. My parents don't like spending money on me. =D

Well it depends and everybody has their own perspective of whats being spoiled and not. If you got all 3 systems at once then possibly yea, but also if you've been really good to them and you've earned it and its just their showing of appreciation and love towards you then no you're not spoiled. I think spoiled is always getting what you want and whining about stuff that you want til you get it type thing.

i don't think so, my mum used to buy my systems when i was younger too. she was the one who got me the games to, because i didn't even know which games to get lol. somehow she knew to get donkey kong country and super mario world, thank god for that.

the last time she bought me a game must have been when i was 14. now i buy her video games (brain traing and wii fit) haha.

it depends if you pay for your own games. If you do- then you're not too spoiled. If your parents buy you systems and games, i'll be filling out the paper work to be adopted into your family :)

sweetoothj said:
oh btw just in case you guys dont know DO NOT I REPEAT DONT BUY GEARS OF WAR 2 SINGLE PLAYER IS BORING AND ONLINE IS GLITCHY AND LAGGY AS HELL AND IT A BORING GAME DO NOT BUY IT INSTEAD BUY MASS EFFECT IT BETTER THIRD PERSON SHOOTER!

Wtf does this have to do with this thread.   Remember people have different tastes than you.

If your mom buys you everything than i would say you are spoiled.  My mom only bought the bare necessities, everything else i had to buy...