By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NEW SUIKODEN INBOUND FOR PS360

http://www.skoar.com/news/admin/new-suikoden-in-bound.html?Itemid=46

Sweet....now wheres Zexen 

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

PS3/X360! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Now, I hope, that´s true. It would be great.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH Y GOD OH MYGOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

*deep breath*

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH Y GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

They don't explain where they got the platform confirmation from. Can anyone see how they would know what it's coming out for? If they're right, sweet bojeeebus I'm happy!

I got the Platform confirmation (Speculation) from N4G

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

I'm not sure that this would be revealed from N4G.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

http://www.n4g.com/industrynews/News-351854.aspx

I know, I'm just wondering where the speculation comes from? They just say

Update: the game is rumored to be in development for PS3 and 360.

If there's a place on the internet where this rumor is being discussed in more detail, I want to go there :)

*edit*  N4G is getting their info from Skoar.com, I think, who also doesn't go into their source at all.

There is no platform confirmation for the new Suikoden title. Nobody even knows the the title may refer to, other than that it's something in the Suikoden universe.

makingmusic476 said:
There is no platform confirmation for the new Suikoden title. Nobody even knows the the title may refer to, other than that it's something in the Suikoden universe.

But those websites... they say....