By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The offiially moved "Most Attractive User" elimination game

Plus Lewis, you can enter next time! That's be awesome cause I still don't know what you look like and I cna't be arsed to go through the whole " true face" thread now :d.

Hatmoza, it's ok :D! I just sort of resent power and political play in personal matches - i'll ease up :D

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network
Esmoreit said:
NiKKoM said:
axumblade said:
I don't see what the big deal is with people voting for whoever they like. It's their decision. That's why this is a game. It's meant to just be done all in fun.

So how much are you paying them? Cause you are waaaaay not more attractive then Lolita or trashleg... that's not an opinion but fact.. :P

Haha it's political partly aswell. Check the walls of repeated posters for instance ;). And axum is a nice guy, won't hold anything against him but he has a very powerfull gaymers lobby supporting him :D.

But despite that, I don't mind my current position so I will not fuss to much. 

I think the girls have more to complain about, I do think some are deliberatly voting them down as some pre-emptive damage control to a high position.
Because let's be frank here, we all judge by - who would I be least shamed with if someone caught us sleeping in the same bed?Hint, it ain't the girls and then it's just personal preference (gaymers excepted of course). And I do believe the ladies know that very well. I mean, thye had the reactions already in the entry thread ;)

Nooooo... it's the secret agreement to vote the girls down so NEXT TIME they will send in even prettier pictures... but they were getting voted down too fast so I had to step in... :D

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Previous voter: TruckOSaurus.
trashleg- 11 (+)

D_Boy- 10 (-)
nojustno - 10
Esmoreit - 10
trashleg - 10
lolita - 10
NightstrikerX - 10

axumblade - 9 (-)
Hatmoza - 9
PDF - 9
pearljammer - 9
O-D-C - 9
Zexen_lowe - 9
TheRealMafoo - 8 (-)
RCTjunkie - 7

pbroy - 5
Necromunda - 6

fmc83 - 3
EPP - 3

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Previous voter: Kamal.

trashleg- 11

D_Boy- 10
nojustno - 10
Esmoreit - 10
trashleg - 10
lolita - 10
NightstrikerX - 10
Hatmoza - 10 (+)

axumblade - 9
PDF - 9
pearljammer - 9
O-D-C - 9
Zexen_lowe - 9

TheRealMafoo - 7 (-)
RCTjunkie - 7

Necromunda - 6

pbroy - 5

fmc83 - 2 (-)
EPP - 2 (-)
------------

Eliminated

Kamal, WessleWoggle

Nen Suer can you make your posts so they're correct in the future please

Around the Network

Previous voter: seece

trashleg- 11
Hatmoza - 11 (+)

D_Boy- 10
nojustno - 10
Esmoreit - 10
trashleg - 10
lolita - 10
NightstrikerX - 10

axumblade - 9
PDF - 9
pearljammer - 9
O-D-C - 9
Zexen_lowe - 9

TheRealMafoo - 7
RCTjunkie - 7

Necromunda - 6

pbroy - 5

fmc83 - 1 (-)
EPP - 1 (-)

Hatmoza wins my vote for the awesome pose.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Previous voter: outlawauron

trashleg - 11
Hatmoza - 11
lolita - 11 (+)

D_Boy- 10
nojustno - 10
Esmoreit - 10
NightstrikerX - 10

axumblade - 9
PDF - 9
pearljammer - 9
O-D-C - 9
Zexen_lowe - 9

TheRealMafoo - 7
RCTjunkie - 7

Necromunda - 5 (-)
pbroy - 5

fmc83 - 0 (-) Eliminated
EPP - 0 (-) Eliminated

------------

Eliminated

Kamal, WessleWoggle, fmc83, EPP

twesterm said:
RCTjunkie said:

This thread has been moved to off-topic and will continue here. Twesterm thought that this didn't belong in website. While I disagree, he's a mod and I can do nothing about it. The votes from before have been counted.

Alright, there's no reason to be pissy.  If you had bothered reading the forums descriptions it's plain as day where this thread should be:

Website Discussion

Website discussion. Report and problems and bugs with the site, tell us what you like and don't like and suggest improvements

Offtopic Discussion

Non-gaming chatter - music, films and anything else you want to talk about in here...

Next time read and don't be such a drama queen.

DIdi you just post so you could hear your own voice?, so to speak. I didn't get any "pissy" vibes coming off from that comment.

Guys, we need to work on our editing. Trashleg is in there twice. (with 10 and 11 points)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

axumblade said:
outlawauron said:
Guys, we need to work on our editing. Trashleg is in there twice. (with 10 and 11 points)

lets just edit out kamal's post in general. jk

I edited me post and removed the the trashleg entry with 10 since it seems Kamal forgot to remove it when he added a 1 to it.