By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just played 1vs100 beta

Hi all just wanted to let you guys know that i just got off playing 1vs100 and for what i have experienced i can safely say that it is a great idea,i got into the lobby and then straight into the game.

there is no way you can check for the answers on the internet while playing this game it is to quick, from what i have played i loved it and it,s a beta and needs a bit of polish but i think the end product will be a winner. it was great to see my avatar there and looking more robust than the mob, i know i will upgrade to gold to play this game as the chance of winning prizes is great wow, anyone else tried it yet? i think microsoft has a winner here my friends. please give it a try if you can and please give your feedback to the forum. peace to you all my friends.

Don,t be Fanboys,Be Gamefans,Play games 4ever...GAME ON(msn)

Around the Network

I played it last night with a friend on the same 360 and two other friends over live. It was the most fun I've had playing in a while. Everyone kept yelling out answers from the background and trying to psyche the other players out. I can't wait until they start giving away real prizes.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

you and me both brother, it seems to be a great idea the immersiveness of it is really nice and competiveness also. it made me want to win really, i had a great time and it seemed very addictive i can,t wait to meet some new friends in this game.

great to hear you had a blast, peace. here is hoping we can get more people talking about their experience with 1 vs 100 beta.sound off peeps.

Don,t be Fanboys,Be Gamefans,Play games 4ever...GAME ON(msn)

I played it like 5 days ago. It was a hell of a lot of fun. Very good trivia game. I recommend everyone give it a shot at least once.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

So...what is it?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

I played the Canadian beta awhile back. Won a free month of xbox live and 1300 MS points for playing. It was fun.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

I gave it a try and it wasn't half bad.

I find it pretty damn fun myself. Wonder what other things they have in mind for Primetime.

My son and J both love it. From what Ive read MS are very happy with it to with a average of around 50 thousand logging on to play each session(story is over on n4g there somewhere).
This was a great idear by MS and cant wait to see what els they do with it.

They finally fixed a bunch of bugs. A few more have popped up. Hopefully we get to the real sessions quickly.