By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP Discussion: God of War: Chains of Olympus Boss Battle

Not much to say here. Just posted today. Check this video out of one of the boss battles for God of War: Chains of Olympus.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/clips/god-of-war-chains-of-olympus-boss-battle-305547.php

A serious must-have for PSP Phat and Slim owners!!!! 8)

Around the Network

Awesome. I'm totally getting this first thing when I get a PSP. That, and downloading Symphony of the Night off PSN. Really impressive, actually, for PSP. I suppose we should know better than to underestimate anything God of War....I have yet to see a game on any last gen system that looks even close to God of War, and PS2 was the weakest system.

Actually the DC was arguably weaker ... but back to the topic : Wow , this game looks freeking awesome :D This is my # 1 game that I want , and I dont think that I need to add any explanation to this :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

@Apostrovich

I'm thinking of taking the PS2 out of the closet and playing God of War 2, before Sony releases God War:CoO on the PSP.

Go for it, it kicks ass. It actually still amazes me that God of War 1 and 2 can look so good compared to a lot of other PS2 games. It's like a factor of three above almost everything else on the system.

I think I heard you say something about owning a PS3? Play it on there, it ups the resolution and shortens what little load times there are. I have a memory card transfer block, so all my PS2 and PS1 memory cards are on my PS3 now, I can play any of them without the cards now. But even if you don't, just make a new card on your hard drive and play through. If you have an HDTV there's a trick I heard about where you can get God of War 2 to play in HD mode.

Unlockable: High Definition Mode

You must enter L1, L2, L3, CIRCLE and SQUARE all at once.

Around the Network
Apostrovich said:
Go for it, it kicks ass. It actually still amazes me that God of War 1 and 2 can look so good compared to a lot of other PS2 games. It's like a factor of three above almost everything else on the system.

I agree, even though the PS2 was late in its life. Santa Monica studios pushed the PS2 to the limits and we have an awesome game with gameplay and graphics. And looking at the PSP graphics just amazes me in comparision of the PS2 graphics.

I'm so happy to  be a PSP owner.

Mmmmmm, I pre-oredered it already LOL man I can't wait for it :D I can't believe the grapics on that >< definately sick for a handheld

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Santa Monica Studios needs to get more work... by which I mean they need to hurry the hell up and get me God of War 3. THAT is going to be insane.

W29 said:
@Apostrovich

I'm thinking of taking the PS2 out of the closet and playing God of War 2, before Sony releases God War:CoO on the PSP.

Same here ... just that I would have to buy a new PS2 ... but what the hell , its much cheaper than the time when I had to pay ~ 300 Euros for it :P 

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!