By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix "NEW GAME" countdown

Hoping for something new and unique

Around the Network
Xxain said:
BREATH OF FIRE!!!!!....BAHUMUTS LAGOON!!!!!!

Couldn't be breath of Fire that series is owned by Capcom. I'll admit the wait is killing me though. I just hope whatever this game is it is for consoles and not handhelds and hopefully it is a new ip of some kind if not just don't be another Final Fantasy.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

How can they make a new game when they haven't even released their flagship game yet >.

Akvod said:
How can they make a new game when they haven't even released their flagship game yet >.<

They are planning to rename it to Final Fantasy Forever?

axumblade said:
Son1x said:
Besides, didn't Itoi (thats the guy that created Mother, right?) say its "the end" of Mother series.

I believe so. I never really played the Mother games. Most of what I go by is listed on here so I could have heard wrong but I think he did say there would be no more Mother games. Also, the fans who translated Mother 3 in English got the cold shoulder from Nintendo.

Actually i'm pretty sure he said if someone else wanted to make Mother 4 he was all for it.

Just he wasn't going to.

This of course is not that.

Around the Network
Son1x said:

Grandia is made by GameArts, which isn't involved with SE anymore and Seiken Densetsu 4 already exists. I guess Romancing SaGa 4 is possible.

As far as I know, GungHo Works bought the majority of GameArts some time ago.

Didn't Romancing Saga 4 come out for like... the SNES.  Or PS1 or something.

I thought Saga 3 was an SNES game afterall.

Judging by the music its for the WII/DS, im now officialy unintrested.

theres someone on the dragon now. I think the music is louder too

maybe its a new dragon quest game???

Reminds me of Final Fantasy 5.

That music sounds damn  familiar too....

It's NES era...  Reminds me of Dragon Warrior/Quest.

Which 4 was on the NES.  But that's too  obvious and someone from japan surely would of said something.