By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Magna Carta 2 Gamplay Trailer ( EPICNESS )

g-value said:
SHMUPGurus said:

This is how I see it in JRPG's patterns:

Good Graphics + Good Game Plot = Poor Gameplay
Good Graphics + Good Gameplay = Poor Game Plot
Good Gameplay + Good Storyline = Poor Graphics

I believe this one will fit in the 2nd category.

Oh no. If the storyline is written by the same person who wrote the story for Magna Carta 1 then Magna Carta 2's storyline is going to be EPIC.

ugh if made by the same dude it's going to be poor.

i couldn't finish MC PS2.

Around the Network

OMG, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

But war... war never changes

It looks pretty nice.

Of course I want to see more, but it's very pretty so far.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Xoj said:
g-value said:
SHMUPGurus said:

This is how I see it in JRPG's patterns:

Good Graphics + Good Game Plot = Poor Gameplay
Good Graphics + Good Gameplay = Poor Game Plot
Good Gameplay + Good Storyline = Poor Graphics

I believe this one will fit in the 2nd category.

Oh no. If the storyline is written by the same person who wrote the story for Magna Carta 1 then Magna Carta 2's storyline is going to be EPIC.

ugh if made by the same dude it's going to be poor.

i couldn't finish MC PS2.

The storyline in Magna Carta 1 was amazing though everything else in the game was pretty lackluster. Magna Carta 2 has already fixed most of the problems Magna Carta 1 had.

Shadowblind said:
Aiemond said:
Shadowblind said:

Woah. I'm...very impresssed. It looks like a mixup of Infinite Undiscovery, Star Ocean and Final Fantasy 12's combat systems. Graphics are pretty. Art direction is great.

After having heard how bad the 1st one was, this one seems to address all the issues.

No one should expect it to be good until it is finished and some impressions roll in. The first one was total garbage, only better than Unlimited SaGa. Expecting more just from a trailer is foolishness beyond imagine.

Do you understand the difference between a GAMEPLAY trailer and a normal trailer? Gameplay shows off how the game will PLAY. If this was some Story CG trailer of course it would stupid to judge the game' s quality. But its not, and from the looks of it it  looks like a fun JRPG. Very fun.

How amny times have we seen gameplay trailers look decent and the game not? Since you liked capitalizing words, let me join the bandwagon. IT IS GOIN TO SUCK LIKE THE FIRST ONE.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Around the Network
Aiemond said:
Shadowblind said:
Aiemond said:
Shadowblind said:

Woah. I'm...very impresssed. It looks like a mixup of Infinite Undiscovery, Star Ocean and Final Fantasy 12's combat systems. Graphics are pretty. Art direction is great.

After having heard how bad the 1st one was, this one seems to address all the issues.

No one should expect it to be good until it is finished and some impressions roll in. The first one was total garbage, only better than Unlimited SaGa. Expecting more just from a trailer is foolishness beyond imagine.

Do you understand the difference between a GAMEPLAY trailer and a normal trailer? Gameplay shows off how the game will PLAY. If this was some Story CG trailer of course it would stupid to judge the game' s quality. But its not, and from the looks of it it  looks like a fun JRPG. Very fun.

How amny times have we seen gameplay trailers look decent and the game not? Since you liked capitalizing words, let me join the bandwagon. IT IS GOIN TO SUCK LIKE THE FIRST ONE.

How do you know that? You have not even touched Magan Carta 2. Your just being a troll.

ME WANT!

looks amazing so far! i hope its great!

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

unmmmm..big boobys + jrpg = sold...for me..he he ..

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

g-value said:
Aiemond said:
Shadowblind said:
Aiemond said:
Shadowblind said:

How do you know that? You have not even touched Magan Carta 2. Your just being a troll.

IT WILL SUCK!!!

Heh that's fun

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893