By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime trilogy box art and details

When does it come out in Europe?

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
When does it come out in Europe?

4 September 2009

Source

Sweet, I've never played the MP series before, I'm definitely buying.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Nice!  I have the Special Edition Metroid Prime Gamecube, but I never got that far into the game, so it will be nice to play it with all the Wii enhancements.

The metal case better come to UK aswell, that looks awesome and inspirational, very shiny too :D

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
Chrizum said:
Amazing.

One question though: can you use your Corruption savegames for this, or do you have to start over?

No. Besides, why NOT start over? If you've got complete MP1 & 2 savegames, I'll bet they've worked in a new bonus feature for that.

SW-5120-1900-6153

now that's a boxart catering the core(hardcore) gamers. i wish nintendo had this mindset when they released the mp3.

what will i do with my recently bought mp3 :( ?????

thetonestarr said:
Chrizum said:
Amazing.

One question though: can you use your Corruption savegames for this, or do you have to start over?

No. Besides, why NOT start over? If you've got complete MP1 & 2 savegames, I'll bet they've worked in a new bonus feature for that.

What do you mean no? And I already finished MP3 and I'm now busy with Hypermode. I wound't want to start over again just to unlock the hypermode and go through the hypermode again.

Frankly, it's a dealbreaker for me. Otherwise I'd just as well get the other 2 NPC Metroids seperately (probably better for my Wii's disc-laser as well),

Chrizum said:
thetonestarr said:
Chrizum said:
Amazing.

What do you mean no? And I already finished MP3 and I'm now busy with Hypermode. I wound't want to start over again just to unlock the hypermode and go through the hypermode again.

Frankly, it's a dealbreaker for me. Otherwise I'd just as well get the other 2 NPC Metroids seperately (probably better for my Wii's disc-laser as well),

So you rather pay $60 for less content than a $50 purchase?

Just do what i did, sel MP3. Then use that cash toward the trilogy, and finally on August 24th (or Sept 4) take a day off of work and binge some Metroid Prime goodness :P

This pleases me. I have all of the Metroid Prime games, but I'm definitely getting this. It looks awesome!