By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Impressions of the Conduit

Shanobi said:
9Chiba said:
gah... have to shell out extra cash for a wiispeak and wifi router... can anyone recommend a good brand?

Netgear.

Linksys is more reliable. Netgear isn't that great for being so popular.

Linksys is owned by Cisco by the way. Cisco = Network Gods

Around the Network
Graves said:
Shanobi said:
9Chiba said:
gah... have to shell out extra cash for a wiispeak and wifi router... can anyone recommend a good brand?

Netgear.

That is strange, because it is the exact opposite for me...maybe it is just my area...

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

I can't wait until this comes out here. God damn that 2 week delay...

pakidan101 said:
Graves said:
Shanobi said:
9Chiba said:

Netgear.

That is strange, because it is the exact opposite for me...maybe it is just my area...

Yeah, I've had nothing but bad experiences with Linksys.

I just finished playing some online matches and there were at least 4 or 5 players on each team. I think more people have had the chance to buy it and were online. I had fun with the team reaper mode. It's pretty much the same as Team Deathmatch in Halo.

The only that I wasn't too sure about is the melee part of the controls. I think I need to switch some things around until I like it better. That is one really cool figure of the game.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
+ Netgear.

Agreed. This is what I have had since launch and it has been very good. Its pretty cheap too, I have the 40 dollar one.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Is there an online ranking system or it's all about fun... How many people played it online so far?

Hmm, is it like quake 3 arena? That's one of the last fps I played and enjoyed that a lot lol.
I've also played enemy territory, but the conduit is nothing like that. I hope it's like quake 3 arena because that game was so much fun.

Graves said:
Shanobi said:
9Chiba said:

Netgear.

I agree, linksys is good for my wii, I never lag and never disconnect. But Linksys SUCKS for my laptop. I lose connection A LOT on my laptop and it's a little annoying. Probably because I'm so far away from my router, but my wii is also this far away from my router and I have a pretty good connection from there.

I've never had a problem with my Netgear WGR614 V6. Cheap, and damn reliable.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!