By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - gaming gods say Uncharted 2 wins E3

Its in the so called video game experts say that Uncarted 2: Among thieves wins E3. The none expert the lowly peasants voted for Halo: ODST and God of War 3. Why wont the masses give Uncharted a chance? If you have played Halo 1-3 you might agree that the formula is a little old. And god of war 3 didn't have as good graphics as I would expect from sony. Un charted 2's graphics blew me away and the action seemed better than ever. I wonder if most gamers pick their best game based on what they can buy for their system. I picked uncharted 2 because it still looks fresh. Do you agree with the game gods decision? Still most of our opinions are crap because most of us did not play the demos at E3. Still give me your opinion and be loud and proud. Peace!!!

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6212404.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;1  this explains my post

Around the Network

I found more of the internet blowing up about Scribblenauts. It's universally loved at this point. Give me one other game currently coming out that doesn't have at least some haters? Just Scribblenauts. I'd say IGN was right for giving it game of the show.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

based on what ive seen GOW3 and uncharted 2 look fantastic
the halo franchise i can safety say is being milked dry that cow is falling over
i what to see more of ratchet and clank
i want batman arkham asylum NOW

It certainly blew me away when they showed it. Beautiful graphics and non-stop action.

Onyxmeth said:

I found more of the internet blowing up about Scribblenauts. It's universally loved at this point. Give me one other game currently coming out that doesn't have at least some haters? Just Scribblenauts. I'd say IGN was right for giving it game of the show.

Scribble naughts has had many honorable mentions. It is sweet as well as it is compleatly original something gaming always needs.

Around the Network

Duplicate of this

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=77773

try again

posted already