According to my calculation, the game has ended. Still, just to post something

+Suikoden
- Any other RPG you dare put against

List Updated

Yup it's over silentmac ended this long ass competition

The winner of the greatest RPG of all time by the VG Chartz fans is:

Shin Megami Tensei

I can hear you crying...your source of VG$ has dried up

So, Suikoden is the 2nd best RPG series of all time? I can take that, specially because SMT took 1st.

Anyway, can we get the rankings?

^Yup back to the Database lol, this thread took a lot of time and focus on my part, that was a lot of work updating 1390 post (damn this thread is like 50 post away from being my biggest thread!).

I'll make up a rankings list in a few mins, I just need to take a breather.

Around the Network

Haha, no problem

I wanna count how many times I voted, I'll do it soon

Yay!

We all know that if you ask any random GameStop employee what the best RPG series of all time is, they will invariably say, "Un, Final Fantasy?"

It's good to know that true gamers know what's up!  (not that all you FF voters aren't true gamers...just a bit too nostalgic maybe?)

Megaten FTW!

Now Playing!

^ This is you!

This is a pretty bad way of finding "the greatest RPG series". Everyone should make a top5/10 RPG series we'd point them.
This way it was just 10 different people voting everytime they could (yea, that includes me).

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

OK, I voted 97 times. 23 of those were when the + was worth 2 points. So, in total, I gave Suikoden 120 points.

Nice

oh wow. I voted around 30 times. Like 12 were when + was 2 points.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."