By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Greatest RPG Series Of All Time

List Updated

Lunar Eliminated

Everyone try to watch Ys, it only needs 2 negative votes and it's out so just look out for that, next update will be tomorrow evening

Final Fantasy +

SMT -

Around the Network
pbroy said:

Have you ever played a Phantasy Star before? The battles on Phantasy Star 2 and 4 were better IMO, compared to FF 1-6. Where they walk halfway to the monster and hit air. 7 was the best FF. The story in Phantasy Star 2 alone beats all the Final Fantasies.

Are you upset that you couldn't kill off Phantasy Star yourself?  ~_n

Phantasy Star Universe does suck and I'm not affraid to admit it. I never expected Phantasy Star to win this thing. Shin Megami Tensai is a better game.

Seems like your taking this competition way too seriously. Weren't you on my friends list?

i am not upset at anything, and i participate in this thread because i like to see Final Fantasy to stay in the race as long as possible

no matter what the results turn out, it won't affect the popularity of any of the RPG we have been voting for so far

i just don't understand your voting pattern, that's all

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Final Fantasy +
Shin Megami Tensei -

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Final Fantasy +

Shin Megami Tensei -

Predictions

GT5 will sell 3.2million + first week on ps3 (made 06 March 2010)

FFXIII Versus will have higher Metacritic scores than FFXIII after the first month.... Bet going on with perpride - loser changes sig for a month

KH3 will be PS3 EXCLUSIVE - willing to bet removal from vgchartz for a month

pbroy said:
wenlan said:
pbroy said:
aher052 said:
I swear pbroy you have taken FF down yourself

It needs to die too.. FF XI sucked.. I still have the bad taste of the water polo (whatever) game in my mouth from X also.

wow, and you are taking the whole series down because of XI and a minigame of X?

what i don't understand is you've been voting Phantasy Star since your first vote and you said it needs to die because Phantasy Star Universe sucks.....

Have you ever played a Phantasy Star before? The battles on Phantasy Star 2 and 4 were better IMO, compared to FF 1-6. Where they walk halfway to the monster and hit air. 7 was the best FF. The story in Phantasy Star 2 alone beats all the Final Fantasies.

Phantasy Star Universe does suck and I'm not affraid to admit it. I never expected Phantasy Star to win this thing. Shin Megami Tensai is a better game.

Seems like your taking this competition way too seriously. Weren't you on my friends list?

Wow man if anyone is taking this too seriously its you

You vote like every hour against FF....you have a grudge against 2 games of the series so you want to completely bring it down....

Predictions

FFXIII Versus will have higher Metacritic scores than FFXIII after the first month.... Bet going on with perpride - loser changes sig for a month

Around the Network
aher052 said:
pbroy said:
wenlan said:
pbroy said:
aher052 said:

It needs to die too.. FF XI sucked.. I still have the bad taste of the water polo (whatever) game in my mouth from X also.

wow, and you are taking the whole series down because of XI and a minigame of X?

what i don't understand is you've been voting Phantasy Star since your first vote and you said it needs to die because Phantasy Star Universe sucks.....

You vote like every hour against FF....you have a grudge against 2 games of the series so you want to completely bring it down....

What's the problem with that? I voted for DQ down first and only played one game of the series. Besides, he's free to vote whatever he wants

zexen_lowe said:
aher052 said:
pbroy said:
wenlan said:
pbroy said:
aher052 said:

What's the problem with that? I voted for DQ down first and only played one game of the series. Besides, he's free to vote whatever he wants

Nothings a problem its just the attitude behind it but I mean its his opinion and everyone is entitled to their own so meh

Predictions

Final Fantasy + Shin Megami Tensei -

Shin Megami Tensei +
Suikoden -

+ Suikoden
- Mana