By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why are people so anti-megaman2?

I was just wondering why some people get so frustrated when Megaman2 says he's the Sonly/MS leader??  Maybe its just me, but i don't see the big deal in him saying that.

Discuss

Around the Network

What?

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

It's just annoying to see someone so arrogant.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I am wondering the samething. Where is the Sega leader when you need one.

yo_john117 said:

I was just wondering why some people get so frustrated when Megaman2 says he's the Sonly/MS leader??  Maybe its just me, but i don't see the big deal in him saying that.

Discuss

Isn't he also the self-proclaimed Nintendo leader?

Around the Network

I agree with you. I think he is a very kind person who just want to make some jokes and I can't see how Sony or Microsoft leader is something evil.

He got banned for saying he was a leader Nazatips banned him. I was going to tell a admin but that's the guy you go to for misunderstood bans. I never saw nazatips ban sombody that I 100% agree.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
He got banned for saying he was a leader Nazatips banned him. I was going to tell a admin but that's the guy you go to for misunderstood bans. I never saw nazatips ban sombody that I 100% agree.

I think we vote Nazatips for Sony Leader.

Too many members of this site have Twisted Panties Syndrome (TPS). It's an incurable illness and we should feel compassion for them, not ridicule them because of their actions. It's just the side effects at work.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

You guys realise he's joking ? right? jeez, it's like some people can't take a joke (The joke being him saying it over and over)