By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Tales Of Vesperia European Trailers

The main story, if you don't do side quests, will last you anywhere from 45 to 60 hours. You could easily get over 100 hours play time doing quests and other stuff as well as the storyline though.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

Mine dispatched from GAME UK already. :D Mmm can smell that JRPG love coming again.

Tales of Vesperia is an amazing jrpg and is the best tales game. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as i did.

im guessing its the 360 version only?

-Newcloud- said:
im guessing its the 360 version only?

ps3 version not announced for anywhere outside japan. No ide if it is even coming over.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Around the Network
wierdassmart said:
glad to hear

btw

is the game longer dan TOS ???

I don't remember how long ToS was but it took me around 56 hours to finish Tales of Vesperia so it isn't short by any means.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

thats the best trailer for the game so far.

I thought Enchanted was a great game. This must be at least 2X better.

The trailer was awesome. I really cant wait to get my hands on this, I've waited far too long already. I think Symphonia 2 was supposed to be coming out over here sometime soon too, i need to pick that up once it's available

How technical is your game?

Finally coming out for you Europeans!

Enjoy it, I had a blast playing through it. Hopefully the PS3 version is announced soon for overseas.