By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - MaxwellGT is out of control!!!

I have agreed with a few of them

Around the Network

Some are harsh.... wow

Banned a whole month for saying "in before sony bots post gt5 pics..." ??

Damn!!

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=26075

And he was half right.. pictures of Mario Kart showed up.. not GT5

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

gebx said:
Some are harsh.... wow

Banned a whole month for saying "in before sony bots post gt5 pics..." ??

Damn!!

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=26075

And he was half right.. pictures of Mario Kart showed up.. not GT5

that one is silly

read this:

Theprof00: Square, we made you and we can break you, and you must just jst just stop it and make it a plagh playstation 3 exclusive like Metal Gear SOlid 4 is what I want... and it's a great game... and oh oh n' ask KONAMI how they're doing. Oh they got lots a money cuz they didn't fuck over their fans, and they didn't commit public.....FRAUD against us.

Maxwellgt: Oh like many people have said Konami did with MGS:R?

Maybe it's just me, but I get in a lot of arguments with maxwell and the way I see it, he's much more biased than other mods. Even more than twestern :P

theprof00 said:
read this:

Theprof00: Square, we made you and we can break you, and you must just jst just stop it and make it a plagh playstation 3 exclusive like Metal Gear SOlid 4 is what I want... and it's a great game... and oh oh n' ask KONAMI how they're doing. Oh they got lots a money cuz they didn't fuck over their fans, and they didn't commit public.....FRAUD against us.

Maybe it's just me, but I get in a lot of arguments with maxwell and the way I see it, he's much more biased than other mods. Even more than twestern :P

He isn't a mod.....

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

btw to anyone wondering about my post lol, it's from the angry video game nerd. It's a direct quote.

outlawauron said:
theprof00 said:
read this:

He isn't a mod.....

lol I can't believe I've never noticed that there is an "m" at the end.

I usually agree with Maxwell when I read his posts, and find him to be really level headed and fair. As for harsh bans, if the poster already has a long record, he pretty much has to give long bans, whether their most recent infraction deserves it or not.

It's not that I see him as unfair, but that I don't think he understands some things that people post.

And being so, he might take inappropriate action.

theprof00 said:
all anyone has to do is look through a large thread for banned members, and they will almost certainly be banned by maxwell. He bans even for sarcasm, I don't get it.
There have been a couple bans so far that I've seen which just didn't make much sense to me.
For instance hatmoza and seraphic.
He banned seraphic just because he doesn't believe someone can return a 360 twelve times. My friend has ringed 7 times. He called 12 rings statistically impossible and banned him.

Actually Seraphic claimed his brother replaced it 15 times (there is less than a 1 in 14 million chance of that being true) in a thread about a broken PS3. Off-topic trolling, and most likely an outright lie. I was the one that told him about it so it has nothing to do with his personal issues. You could claim it was mine, but since it wasn't about a signature I think most of the senior staff would tell you that I have no real personal issues on this board.

I really don't see where there is room for "he didn't understand" in many of these bans. What is to understand about Seraphic's comment? It was inflamatory, off-topic, and probably an out right lie. This is just thenormal cycle for mods. They come on board and start doing the job. Then people who like the trolls for their side of this console war whine and whine until the new mod gets tired of it and stops acting. This leds to a need for new mods as the trolling gets out of hand. Rinse and repeat. Naz should just make mods a rolling position with everyone getting ousted every six months or so and get a fresh batch in. Maybe keep a handful of permanent just to help train up the new guys.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229