By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - top 5 biggest badasses of gaming.

1. Kratos (GoW)
2. Big Boss (MGS)
3. Devil Jin Kazama (Tekken)
4. Solid Snake (MGS)
5. Bryan Fury (Tekken)

Around the Network

ISSAC WASHINGTON!

now that shit's biblical

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

kiefer23 said:

Ryu is brutal sure, but Kratos kills GODS yet you rate Masterchief, a generic soldier ABOVE him? i know we all have our own opinions but thats just utter blasphemy.

And NICO? that one d00d from fracture could own him with the intrencher.

Marcus is badass though, but MC and Nico are weaklings. >_<

What? Master Chief a generic weakling soldier? He would wipe the floor with Marcus.

He single handedly killed 5 veteran ODSTs with his bare hands at the age of 14 with no suit, deflected a rocket from a futuristic jet with his bare hands while running with a torn tendant in his leg, through a mine field! Experienced more pain then words can describe going through the Spartan Augumentations. These are the procedures...

1. Carbide ceramic ossification: Advanced material: special metal and ceramic layers, grafting onto skeletal structure to make bones virtually unbreakable. Recommended coverage not to exceed 3 percent total bone mass because of significant white blood cell necrosis. Specific risk for pre- and near-post pubescent adolescents: skeletal growth spurts may cause irreparable bone pulverization.
  2. Muscular enhancement injections: Protein complex is injected intramuscular, to increase tissue density and decrease lactate recovery time. Risk: 5 percent of test subjects experience a fatal cardiac volume increase.
  3. Catalytic thyroid implant: Platinum pellet containing human growth hormone catalyst is implanted in the thyroid to boost growth of skeletal and muscle tissues. Risk: rare instances of elephantiasis. Suppressed sexual drive.
  4. Occipital capillary reversal: Submergence and boosted blood vessel flow beneath the rods and cones of subject’s retina. Produces a marked visual perception increase. Risk: retinal rejection and detachment. Permanent blindness.
  5. Superconducting fabrication of neural dendrites: Alteration of bio-electrical nerve transduction to shielded electronic transduction. Three hundred percent increase in subject’s reflexes. Anecdotal evidence of marked increase in intelligence, memory, and creativity. Risk: significant instances of Parkinson’s disease and Fletcher’s syndrome.

Some of the effects..

The carbide ceramic ossification bone grafts felt like glass breaking inside their marrow. Kurt-051 Ambrose explained that it felt like napalm being poured into his veins. The superconducting fabrication of neural dendrites felt like fire burning along their nerves on their spines. John-117 experienced bleeding eyes, incredible pain, and tripping over himself a lot due to the retinal, reflex enhancements, and bone strength increases.

Continued: Single handedly (The marines were never much help) destroyed a Covenant Amarda and saved the Galaxy and ended the all consuming flood threat and countless other feats.

YOU sir have never played a Halo game or touched any of the books. Killzone 2 is where the generic soldiers are at!

Anyway my list.. Going through all of that I think MC might top my list now.

1. Master Chief (All of the above)

2. Kratos (Tearing heads of and ripping out intestines is badass) I'm sure Frank west could do the same in Dead Rising though.

3. Ryu Hayabusa (Ninjas are badass but SUPER NINJAS! Thats a whole new level!)

4.Sephiroth (Watch his CGI fightscenes and come back and tell me he is not badass, he is also the best villian ever in my opinion)

5. Hmm, a tie between Akuma, Dante and Dias. There are plenty of other badass characters to fit in this though.

I approve of this list, as MC, Kratos, and Ryu are my top 3.

1: Chuck Norris
2: Duke Nukem
3: Sam Stone
4: Crackdown Cop
5: Gordon Freeman

1. Mario- what's more bad ass then a plumber trying to (bad word) a princess.
2. Samus Aran: She killed a lot of space pirates and almost all metroids.
3. Link- Same as Mario, but he's a teenager.
4. Solid Snake: Metal gear solid was my first real game(not counting handhelds) He defeated a cyborg ninja!
5. Who cares about the last spot.

Around the Network

1. Captain Falcon: he's the chuck norris of gaming (with his own line of knockoff jokes to boot)
2. Kratos: as said before, he does kill gods. Can't quite beat that
3. Jack (MadWorld): Obvious reasons
4. Duke Nukem: Obvious reasons
5. Samus Aran: She's blown up planets and absorbed pure radiation

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Master Chief should be number one.

All 5 should be Duke Nukem...

He starts boss fights saying "I'll rip off your head and $!@% down your neck"

And he actually does when you beat the boss... he even pulls out a newspaper...

1 - Duke Nukem (For the reasons said above by silicon and the mythical phrase "Hail to the King baby!)

2 - Dante ( Especially his younger version in DMC3)

3 - Gordon Freeman (He's a badass scientist....I wish i was a badass scientist and that aliens would come pouring out of my lab, instead of looking at some freaky coloured goo for hours)

4 - Kratos (Greek mythology is a wimp next to him)

5 - Scorpion (GET OVER HERE!!!!)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

1. Ganondorf

2. Big Boss

3. Marcus Fenix

4. Altair

5. Sagat

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad