By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Left 4 Dead 2 for PS3?

Strategyking92 said:
FilaBrasileiro said:
Strategyking92 said:
Maybe they are just screwing with ps3 fans

We have no exclusives this year now!!

"We"? LOL, Conzole Warz = Zeriouz Buzinezz

Hey, I'm not the one who used the "serious buisness" quote here.

The fact that you used "we" in order to express the (incorrect) fact that the 360 has no exclusives this year is hilarious.

Around the Network

Valve is shooting themselves in the foot. I don't know if you guys know much about zombie culture, but I'm an expert!

FilaBrasileiro said:
Strategyking92 said:
FilaBrasileiro said:
Strategyking92 said:
Maybe they are just screwing with ps3 fans

We have no exclusives this year now!!

"We"? LOL, Conzole Warz = Zeriouz Buzinezz

Hey, I'm not the one who used the "serious buisness" quote here.

The fact that you used "we" in order to express the (incorrect) fact that the 360 has no exclusives this year is hilarious.

You are taking his post far too seriously -_-

Most likely not true, given that Microsoft announced it as an exclusive only twenty days ago.

Taz! said:

No, I really thought it was funny and literally loled.

Around the Network
FilaBrasileiro said:
Taz! said:

It isn't funny anymore, now I am confused >.<

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
FilaBrasileiro said:
Taz! said:

It isn't funny anymore, now I am confused >.<

It's still funny

badgenome said:
Valve is shooting themselves in the foot. I don't know if you guys know much about zombie culture, but I'm an expert!

Using the meme on the wrong message board....

seece said:
Skeeuk said:
i can sence some ppl really really dont want this game to be ported to ps3.......................

can you really Skee, I can sence it to. I sence it!!

lulz i was gonna correct him but i knew you would say something funny and i really did lulz.

Sense ftw!

Also... on topic... WHats so great about L4D 1? it was ... kinda lame-ish. i even enjoyed gears and halo more, which both i didn't enjoy that much at all. o.O

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
seece said:
Skeeuk said:
i can sence some ppl really really dont want this game to be ported to ps3.......................

can you really Skee, I can sence it to. I sence it!!

lulz i was gonna correct him but i knew you would say something funny and i really did lulz.

Sense ftw!

Also... on topic... WHats so great about L4D 1? it was ... kinda lame-ish. i even enjoyed gears and halo more, which both i didn't enjoy that much at all. o.O

I had fun with it and still play it with my friends once a week on average... Vs. and Survival Mode added alot of replay value to it.  The one thing that really hurt it though was the update that changed it so you can no longer melee constantly... it makes Vs. and Survival modes alot tougher, almost unfair.

I was really hoping the sequel would up the ante more and give us alot more campaigns or different kinds of modes... there's a ton of possibilites when it comes to L4D, but the main campain in the first game felt very shallow and restrictive.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.