By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Left 4 Dead 2 for PS3?

seece said:
Didn't this happen with the first as well lol, even boxart was present.

For the first one there was alot of fanboy made boxarts.

This is actaully on the official EA site.

Around the Network

It a mistake. Valve HATES the PS3.

_RKO_ said:

But EA (the publisher) likes it.

Taz! said:
_RKO_ said:

Well if the PS3 gets it, it will be like what happened with the Orange Box.

interesting, but dont want it, tried L4D on my 360 and it was shat imo.

Around the Network
_RKO_ said:
Taz! said:
_RKO_ said:

Well if the PS3 gets it, it will be like what happened with the Orange Box.

Maybe EA has learned PS3 programming in the meantime.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:

@SlipperyMooseCakes: Or Microsoft's announcement was nothing but an assumption... it's already pretty stupid to call a 360 port of a PC game an "exclusive", what makes you think they wouldn't go even further and not care about a potential PS3 port by EA?

You don't just assume exclusivity when you're a company like Microsoft/Nintento/Sony at E3. It is in writing somewhere whether it be a timed exclusive or a complete exclusive. The potential of a PS3 port? Did you read the rest of my post? The guy heading Valve strongly dislikes the PS3 and said the port of the Orange Box to the PS3 was a waste of time. To top it all off, it sold poorly on the PS3, there is no real reason of rhyme for them to go to the PS3.

SlipperyMooseCakes said:
NJ5 said:

@SlipperyMooseCakes: Or Microsoft's announcement was nothing but an assumption... it's already pretty stupid to call a 360 port of a PC game an "exclusive", what makes you think they wouldn't go even further and not care about a potential PS3 port by EA?

You don't just assume exclusivity when you're a company like Microsoft/Nintento/Sony at E3. It is in writing somewhere whether it be a timed exclusive or a complete exclusive. The potential of a PS3 port? Did you read the rest of my post? The guy heading Valve strongly dislikes the PS3 and said the port of the Orange Box to the PS3 was a waste of time. To top it all off, it sold poorly on the PS3, there is no real reason of rhyme for them to go to the PS3.

See non-gravity's and my post above....

SlipperyMooseCakes said:
NJ5 said:

I don't remember Valve saying Orange Box for the PS3 was a waste of time. Here is what they actually said:

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/ps3-a-waste-of-time-says-valves-newell

As for Microsoft's statement of exclusivity... let's see, I have some doubts.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

i can sence some ppl really really dont want this game to be ported to ps3.......................

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...