By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Left 4 Dead 2 for PS3?

Hisiru said:
And why this is important for the sony fanboys? This game is also on PC.

If u dont wanna contribute to the thread why bother posting?

Around the Network

Maybe they will release 1 & 2 together? I heard one of the problems with the first was its brevity, so releasing both together would be great for PS3 owners

It won't sell on the PS3, every PS3 owner on this site has a really fast gaming PC as well.

Tease.

And it seems The Orange Box only sold 1 million combined on consoles. (0.21 million on ps3).

So porting the original L4D may have not made a lot of sense.

L4D on 360 is now at 2.24 million.

who cares?

almost every one has a PC that can run this game and can play it regardless(if they are even interested that is)

Around the Network

^ You'd be surprised

Squilliam said:
It won't sell on the PS3, every PS3 owner on this site has a really fast gaming PC as well.

QFT

lol

Taz! said:
Hisiru said:
And why this is important for the sony fanboys? This game is also on PC.

Eh, because I really enjoyed playing L4D at my mates house, I only have a PS3 and a non-gaming laptop.

Thats why.

Some peolpe say: "ah... Left 4 Dead is not an exclusive for the 360, I can play it on PC, so.. is not a problem".

Now we will see if this is not a problem and if they will buy the PC version with BEEEEEEEEEEEETTER graphics or if they will buy the ps3 version because they don't have a PC.

Squilliam said:

That's my point, sir .