By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Hardware, Nintendo Wii hits new low

stewacide said: I believe it's called Crush and is by Sega.
EXACTLY!

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

Woot! 2nd place on this week's prediction thread(s)! Yay. I don't see many of the top 10 guys charting that high (typically), although Heidier gets 3rd place a few times, I don't think any of the top 5 or top 10 have ever got 1st place before.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Sintinel said: . I am not gay, but what if I was? I am warning you for that comment, and I want to make it very clear why I am doing so. It is not because you have angered me by calling me gay. I don't consider being gay to be a bad thing, so it does not insult me whatsoever. I am warning you because the language you used is offensive and degrading to homosexuals. Don't do it again. .
I don't care who you are or what you do in your bedroom and i'm not antigay. The purpose in mentioning that was to get you to go about doing your thing in a better way. I don't know what purpose you had in responding to kwaad so often but if it was what i thought it was, then learn to be less abrasive or more smooth w/ your game b/c your comments are getting hard to read. Either way, you are a doof if you think that i'm insulting gay people, and even more of a doof for giving me a "warning" about it. Grow up and learn to critical about yourself for chrissakes.