By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The PS3 related turmoil amongst 360 users

PS3 is more classy konfirmed:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76367

Around the Network
jcp234 said:
Xigmund said:
You know, this thread is true. Everytime one of these comparison or argument threads start, it's usually highlighted in green or it's started by someone with just a gamer tag in their sig.

It's like 360 users are antagonizing PS3/Wii users when most of time they begin the conflict.

I disagree with this.

And many times Sony fanboys create flame bait threads in the Microsoft forums.

Your sig is ironic.

I've been attacked twice by two 360 users just for saying that GT has more quality/senority as a franchise than Forza, which is fact. I got called a Sony fanboy for stating fact. I haven't been on that long but  this is what I've been seeing in the week I've been here. Now make sense of this smart one; what is the deal with that?

can't wait for Track Season 2009/2010, guna beast out!

Travis Touchdown ERECTION CONFIRMED!

Steroid said:
PS3 is more classy konfirmed:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76367

1) It's spelled "confirmed"

2) No one asked you to present a survey, poll, or sample evidencing whether the PS3 is "more classy"

3) Where is the imaginary group of individuals you claim the PS3 is too high brow and too classy for?

4) If you are older than 15 communicating such fanboy gospel...I genuinely feel sorry for your potential college career.

I'm not a fanboy, I just try to tip the balance in favor of logic and common sense.

Xigmund said:
jcp234 said:
Xigmund said:
You know, this thread is true. Everytime one of these comparison or argument threads start, it's usually highlighted in green or it's started by someone with just a gamer tag in their sig.

It's like 360 users are antagonizing PS3/Wii users when most of time they begin the conflict.

I disagree with this.

Your sig is ironic.

I've been attacked twice by two 360 users just for saying that GT has more quality/senority as a franchise than Forza, which is fact. I got called a Sony fanboy for stating fact. I haven't been on that long but  this is what I've been seeing in the week I've been here. Now make sense of this smart one; what is the deal with that?

Could be the manner in which you communicate your views. Honestly, when I first noticed you posting, I got the impression that you were a Sony fanboy as well.

It's really not hard to pick one out of a lineup.

I'm not a fanboy, I just try to tip the balance in favor of logic and common sense.

jcp234 said:
Xigmund said:
jcp234 said:
Xigmund said:

I disagree with this.

Your sig is ironic.

Could be the manner in which you communicate your views. Honestly, when I first noticed you posting, I got the impression that you were a Sony fanboy as well.

Sony Fanboys don't play Gears 2 or NBA 2K6-2K9 on Xbox 360. Loyalists sure do.

You've got me all wrong broski, check the post history for details.

can't wait for Track Season 2009/2010, guna beast out!

Travis Touchdown ERECTION CONFIRMED!

Around the Network
Xigmund said:
jcp234 said:
Xigmund said:

I disagree with this.

Your sig is ironic.

Wow....2 360 fanboys attacked you in a week and you are complaining?

...compared to droves of Sony fanboys belittling & lambasting Wii & 360 users on a constant basis since before the PS3 was even released about the PS3's superiority.

Being in 2nd feels so much better than being in 3rd

Xigmund said:
jcp234 said:
Xigmund said:
jcp234 said:
Xigmund said:

I disagree with this.

Your sig is ironic.

Sony Fanboys don't play Gears 2 or NBA 2K6-2K9 on Xbox 360. Loyalists sure do.

You've got me all wrong broski, check the post history for details.

I can't dispute whether or not that is true. I am just telling you the impression I got from you. I can see why a poster might have identified you as a Sony fanboy.

MikeB said:
Kynes said:
I don't remember who said MikeB tries to sell to Sony his version of the Amiga OS. It doesn't invalidate that he can be a therapist, but I think he tried to deviate the attention of his "other" investments.

Yes, he has an economic interest in some hypothetic PS3 triumph over the other consoles.

What's my version of AmigaOS? AmigaOS4 isn't owned by me at all. Amiga is a hobby to me, AmigaOS4 is a fun OS to use. I hope the project survives, eventually prospers and I think having it on the much cheaper, much higher specced, far more multi-featured (top multi-media and gaming features) and far more widely available PS3 provides far more potential with regard to attracting new users and developers than the currently available options.

Meh, I'll keep using Ubuntu and Windows.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Oh great more propaganda.

The fact he'll never acknowledge anything and if bent like NJ5 has done several times he'll just pop up a week later repeating the same rebutted lines is proof enough he's not in to talk and discuss, just to evangelise. The only positive thing you'll hear him say is he liked Kameo, which is his canned response anytime he's questioned about his impartiality.

Banned gaffers are posting on evilbore, but course he wouldnt... the sort of unmoderated nature of that forum means they'd laugh him out in less than a week.

Just a few months ago axe-grinding posters like Gebx or MikeB were kept in check by the mod team, now it's a free-for-all trolling extravaganza. And Megaman gets a ban because of his Leader sketch. Rubbish.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

The two systems are in the same class, each with strength and weaknesses over one another, and they both produce the same class of games. Of course, when a game is specifically designed for a single console, it iwll do awesome things.