By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The PS3 related turmoil amongst 360 users

@ Squilliam

Btw, you do realise that Heavenly Sword was going to be an Xbox 1 exclusive at one point (I hope)

I know, but the game has come a long way with regard to presentation since then. I think for a large part this has to do with Sony's involvement (the awesome facial expressions and such shown in the linked video, IMO this adds a lot to the game).

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network

MikeB creates a thread against the 360 and for the PS3. We all know now that MikeB has a vested interest in all of us buying a PS3 as his company will gain lots of prophet. FNetwork brought this to our attention as many on Neogaf also know this.

Sorry MikeB my eyes dont lie. Unfortunately I wont help you make money right now. I'm happy with M$ thanks.

EDIT:

When reading posts made by MikeB, please understand that he has a vested interest in Sony corporation, and has been in talks with Sony in an attempt to get the Amiga OS onto the Playstation hardware.  He makes his misinformation to try and deceive you into favoring the PS3 over the 360.  He is as biased as they come, because he and his personal company, Fun Computing, share a possibility to be quite profitable if Sony grows in marketshare.  He was banned at Neogaf for doing these same deceiving tactics, and practices them currently on other forums as well.

Ah, so he lied to all of us about not owning a company, he lied to us about being a physical therapist, and he lied to us about being a supervisor at the nonexistent phy therapy "place". MikeB, you have lost ALL respect with me. AND IF Sony actually uses your OS...well, I will separate myself from them in ALL ways, I DO NOT want to do business with a company that does business with a sleezebag like yourself.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

kowenicki said:

wait? what? whats this about a company that he owns?

funcomputing.nl   seems to be a sony site???

I link it to the official PS3 website, just to confuse and upset extreme fanboys.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

MikeB said:
kowenicki said:

I link it to the official PS3 website, just to confuse and upset extreme fanboys.

Well that's stupid, it makes you look increadably biased, to EVERYBODY, not just extreme fanboys. Also, it makes you look dishonest. 

Past Avatar picture!!!

Around the Network
ironman said:
MikeB said:
kowenicki said:

Well that's stupid, it makes you look increadably biased, to EVERYBODY, not just extreme fanboys. Also, it makes you look dishonest. 

I don't think so, I think it allows me to distinguish lower IQ and extremists quickly.

It's just to poke fun at those who claim I make money selling PS3s.

PS3 vs 360 sales

as a owner of both consoles i find it funny how people
belived crazy ken telling us that the ps3 is the most powerfull ever lol.
and all his other funny PR and kaz's PR also

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

You know, this thread is true. Everytime one of these comparison or argument threads start, it's usually highlighted in green or it's started by someone with just a gamer tag in their sig.

It's like 360 users are antagonizing PS3/Wii users when most of time they begin the conflict.

can't wait for Track Season 2009/2010, guna beast out!

Travis Touchdown ERECTION CONFIRMED!

MikeB said:
ironman said:
MikeB said:
kowenicki said:

I don't think so, I think it allows me to distinguish lower IQ and extremists quickly.

It's just to poke fun at those who claim I make money selling PS3s.

Not really, I checked the link myself, and didn't know why you were linking here, but several people said you sold PS3s, I'm fairly new to the forum, and hearing them say that...especially when a few of them are fairly credable, made me think that yes, you have a vested interest in PS3...I mean, why else would you so viemently defend it while putting down all other consoles every chance you get. Seriously, I would think somebody in your position in life could be a little more adult like...guess I was wrong. 

Past Avatar picture!!!

Xigmund said:
You know, this thread is true. Everytime one of these comparison or argument threads start, it's usually highlighted in green or it's started by someone with just a gamer tag in their sig.

It's like 360 users are antagonizing PS3/Wii users when most of time they begin the conflict.

I disagree with this.

And many times Sony fanboys create flame bait threads in the Microsoft forums.

Your sig is ironic.

I'm not a fanboy, I just try to tip the balance in favor of logic and common sense.