By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - You know the PS3 is too expensive when...

Sharky54 said:
ymeaga1n said:
Sharky54 said:
You know the PS3 is too costly when You could buy one and 2 games every week... Oh wait

Come on people. I only make 26,000 dollars a year. Why the fuck can I afford one every week. But some people complain "Boo hoo it costs too much" Your too damn cheap. Thats what it is. I drop like 100-200 dollars a week on PS3 games(I make about 540 bucks a week)

I consider this to be a horrible job! BTW if I include my weekly put to the side for rent then its just 1 game + a PS3 weekly. Maybe if you guys are nice enough I will buy a PS3 and 1 game a week and give it away to some lucky dude!

lol...sharky living at home with parents with no g/f and no car....CONFIRMED!

Yes, I do. Sorta a perk of going to school full time eh? lol. Also I have 2 GFs. Neither ever want me to buy them anything. and No I don't have a car. Rather spend my money on games :]

O.o

Around the Network
Akvod said:
Sharky54 said:
ymeaga1n said:
Sharky54 said:
You know the PS3 is too costly when You could buy one and 2 games every week... Oh wait

Come on people. I only make 26,000 dollars a year. Why the fuck can I afford one every week. But some people complain "Boo hoo it costs too much" Your too damn cheap. Thats what it is. I drop like 100-200 dollars a week on PS3 games(I make about 540 bucks a week)

I consider this to be a horrible job! BTW if I include my weekly put to the side for rent then its just 1 game + a PS3 weekly. Maybe if you guys are nice enough I will buy a PS3 and 1 game a week and give it away to some lucky dude!

lol...sharky living at home with parents with no g/f and no car....CONFIRMED!

Yes, I do. Sorta a perk of going to school full time eh? lol. Also I have 2 GFs. Neither ever want me to buy them anything. and No I don't have a car. Rather spend my money on games :]

O.o

A guy can never have too much sex ;) lol. I am popular with the ladies lol. They know about each other too...

I missed the point where this thread went into a jokes thread into a "I have lots of sex and am better then you IRL even though I have no way of proving it" thread...

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

mommy and daddy say its a 360, wii or nothing.

Vashyo said:
gamelover2000 said:
You know the PS3 is too expensive when... you somehow pay 140% of what people in the US pay and THEY are the one's complaining

(regarding the price of 400 USD - 400 Euros)

Indeed so for Europeans it's cheaper to order their ps3's from the US, I got few mates who did this since there is no region lock on the ps3. :P

But then you'll also have to use DVDs and Blu-Ray discs from the US region, as those are region locked. I think PS2 games and PS1 are also region locked on the PS3, so say goodbye to backwards compatibility too. 

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

PS3 - Xbox 360 + xbox live subscription = $50 - (rechargeable batteries)

So its too expensive when you cant afford a game console.

quit crying bitches

You Know the PS3 is too expensive when...

You buy a 360, a bunch of games, and XBL...and it's still cheaper!
You have to take out a second mortgage to afford one.
You can buy both the other major consoles but can't afford the PS3.

Hey guys, this is a joke thread, stop getting so defensive, it just exposes your fan-person-ism.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

When Wal-Mart checks your credit score before you can purchase it.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Gh0st4lifE said:
Sharky54 said:
Gh0st4lifE said:
Sharky54 said:
It isn't sony's problem.

"I want to get a PS3 but I don't have the money"

Now if you want it, but can't get it. How is that their problem?

LOL -  I could afford one every week, just like you, but at that price i consider it a rip-off.

And about that not being Sony"s problem, you're right, Sony is currently cruising this care-free generation in third place, just ahead of ... Who's in fourth place again ?

Nintendo was in last place last gen, So why didnt they make their gamecube cheaper faster then the rest? Oh because they were making money/didn't wanna lose money.

Considering over 20 million people own PS3s, they cant be hurting that badly can they? Hmm? They want to make a profit. If selling a few less consoles then the 360 means they make a profit then so be it.

The PS3 has cost Sony all the profits made with the first two playstations. They are probably getting their first returns right now, finally.

whatever makes you happy

When over 100 000 people are buying it every week