By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - You know the PS3 is too expensive when...

NightDragon83 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
When people bitch and moan about the PS3 indirectly and once it drops to a cheap enough price praise it to hell and heaven and back.

... by the time it drops to a cheap-enough price, Sony will be getting ready to launch the PS4 @ approx. $899.

And you know this how future boy?

Around the Network
NightDragon83 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
When people bitch and moan about the PS3 indirectly and once it drops to a cheap enough price praise it to hell and heaven and back.

... by the time it drops to a cheap-enough price, Sony will be getting ready to launch the PS4 @ approx. $899.

It doesn't really fuckin matter lol, what i said is pretty true, drop the price to $299 and/or $149 and see all that hate from wii and 360 ONLY owners shift into "OMG I NEVAR SAD IT WAZ T3h BAD SHAT, ITS F@KING @WESOME Y3W N@rB!11" ...

Really its common to know, loath something you do not own, and when your able to have it then praise it. all my friends (original 360 only owners) once they got enough saved cash / got raises guess what happend to there original opinions? yeah... i think i've said enough.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
NightDragon83 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

It doesn't really fuckin matter lol, what i said is pretty true, drop the price to $299 and/or $149 and see all that hate from wii and 360 ONLY owners shift into "OMG I NEVAR SAD IT WAZ T3h BAD SHAT, ITS F@KING @WESOME Y3W N@rB!11" ...

Really its common to know, loath something you do not own, and when your able to have it then praise it. all my friends (original 360 only owners) once they got enough saved cash / got raises guess what happend to there original opinions? yeah... i think i've said enough.

What? Just what? LOL Loath something you do not own? I do not own a Wii, I do not loath it.

I do not own a PS3, I do not loath it. But I loath fanboys.

How old are you friends? 11?

I'm not a fanboy, I just try to tip the balance in favor of logic and common sense.

i didn't say everyone lulz.

and no, there 20 to 24 silly, i hate kids. :D

really though just because you dont feel that way doesnt mean they all do, think man, think...

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

really though just because you dont feel that way doesnt mean they all do, think man, think...

I find it hard to believe that anyone hates a console. LOL

20 to 24 with an allowance? I wish I was one of your friends.

I'm not a fanboy, I just try to tip the balance in favor of logic and common sense.

Around the Network
jcp234 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

I believe the term is called "Fanboys" not kids on the interwebz. :P and thats what they were, of an xbox nature.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
jcp234 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

I believe the term is called "Fanboys" not kids on the interwebz. :P and thats what they were, of an xbox nature.

I do not think fanboys hate a console. The intent is more of an obnoxious macho mentality.

Sure, they may communicate anything to discredit the competition or supporters of the competition...but to hate a console?

I think of fanboys as PR shrills in mega overdrive. I do not think Sony fanboys hate the Xbox or the Wii. They may be illogical and manipulative as all hell, but they are not inherently evil.

XxXProphecyXxX said:
NightDragon83 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

And you know this how future boy?

Apparently you can't tell when someone is joking around and/or being sarcastic... if i knew any of that, do you think I'd be sharing it on a public forum with random people?!?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
NightDragon83 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Say WHAAAAAAAT?

LOL, I have NEVER loathed a system for being to expensive, or heaped praise on it for dropping in price!  I can't afford a BMW or a Benz right now, but I don't loath the dealers for not dropping their prices either!

I have plenty of cash saved up... if I really wanted to, I could go out and buy a PS3 160GB bundle and all 3 games that I'm actually interested in (MGS4, LBP, and KZ2) right this minute, and maybe even a couple Blu-Ray movies too for good measure.  But I won't... why?  Cuz I'm already quite satisfied with my Wii60, and I can't justify blowing money on a $500 system with only 3 games that I'm interested in when I have bills/loans to pay, regardless of what my financial situation is.

Last generation, I bought a PS2 way back when it was still going for $199, AFTER I had already purchased a GC at launch for $199, but I never bought an Xbox, even after its price dropped to PS2/GC levels... why?  For the same reasons I won't be buying a PS3 this generation... it doesn't have that many games I'm interested it, and I can't justify spending money on yet another system when I'm already more than satisfied with the two that I already have!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

@jcp234- I can't agree with that, i've seen some really "Cult-Like" raging fanboys from all consoles, even PC / Mac.... There by no means evil, there just hardcore tot he point they'll loath a console for the stupid fact they cant buy one, if you think im lying go vist the gamefaq's.

@Night- Again, im not targeting you nor jc, there are fanboys out there be them wii or 360 whos used the excuse they loath the ps3 due to the fact they cant buy it, they've made that quite clear. As well as my friends, they kept on telling me they didn't give a shit about the ps3 because the 360 has all the games they care about and its still HD, until of course they bought it and all of them like there PS3 exclusives more, namely Uncharted and KZ2.

---

Im just saying just because YOU guys dont feel this way, doesn't mean those bias idiots do aswell, even still they came around so it evens out in the end, but as for the hardcore interweb fanboys (i could name quite a few here on VGChartz...) they'd agree to this.