By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - If a create a fake Japanese Live account...can I download this?

I think you can I've downloaded themes,Pics and demos of from my Japanese account

Around the Network
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Onyxmeth said:

I don't see why not. As long as your payment can go through a Japanese account, it should work.

I don't understand though. Why are you buying Mark of the Wolves to brush up for KOF XII? From what I remember on my Dreamcast copy, Mark of the Wolves does not play exactly like KOF.

My suggestion is you search for a copy of KOF 2002/2003 package that got released on the Xbox last generation. Check eBay and Gamestop. It's backwards compatible with the 360.

KOF 12 does not play like 2002 or 2003.....

A nethier does Garou....

12 will be a bit like 11 but with more logical juggles...and no tag team...Plus it will have that clashing like Gulty gear(Well not exactly but it's where they got it from).....And a sorta of Alpha combo....

I'm aware of that, but out of the two, he'll get more benefit out of playing KOF 2002/2003 than he will Mark of the Wolves. FF XI is out the question since he's made no indication in his signature about owning a PS2.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

You don't need to pay on a Japanese account. Just download it, switch profiles and unlock the full game with your normal account.

isn't this getting put up on the american XBLM?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Onyxmeth said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Onyxmeth said:

I don't see why not. As long as your payment can go through a Japanese account, it should work.

I don't understand though. Why are you buying Mark of the Wolves to brush up for KOF XII? From what I remember on my Dreamcast copy, Mark of the Wolves does not play exactly like KOF.

My suggestion is you search for a copy of KOF 2002/2003 package that got released on the Xbox last generation. Check eBay and Gamestop. It's backwards compatible with the 360.

KOF 12 does not play like 2002 or 2003.....

A nethier does Garou....

12 will be a bit like 11 but with more logical juggles...and no tag team...Plus it will have that clashing like Gulty gear(Well not exactly but it's where they got it from).....And a sorta of Alpha combo....

I'm aware of that, but out of the two, he'll get more benefit out of playing KOF 2002/2003 than he will Mark of the Wolves. FF XI is out the question since he's made no indication in his signature about owning a PS2.

Not really....If my memory serves me 2002 and 2003 still have strikers....I have yet to see super cancels in KOF 12 video's so 2003 is no help if 12 does not have Super cancels....He would benifit more from playing 2003 or 2002 than Garou..But not Really since from my speculation it seems the timing in 12 has changed drastically giving knocked opponents more hang time and sorta chain combos..Although it seems the ridiculous notion of weak hits that are faster; chain better when jumping unto the standing opponent......

FF XI? I'm sure you mean KoF XI.....

Around the Network
Mistershine said:
You don't need to pay on a Japanese account. Just download it, switch profiles and unlock the full game with your normal account.

You are a wise man. Download demo, switch to american profile...if its still there, buy it.

Strategyking92 said:
isn't this getting put up on the american XBLM?

Hasn't been announced yet. I don't doubt it will come it to north america but im afraid it will be after KOF12. Still better than nothing...but i want it now now now!

well you could see if the trial version works and if it does then see if u can unlock the full game

edit:

anyway can't u wait ?? I'm pretty sure its heading west .. just a matter of when..

Don't bother creating a Japanese account, there is a 99% probability this is released in the US Marketplace next Wednesday.

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

sinha said:
Don't bother creating a Japanese account, there is a 99% probability this is released in the US Marketplace next Wednesday.

You are right sir. ITs been confirmed as US release in 2 days...