By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gametrailers E3 Award$: Be$t Wii game???

Last E3 was much better for Nintendo's machine. Some sites claimed that the best Wii game showed at the E3 was Silent Hill (wich looks good and had a lot of good previews), others New Super Mario Bros (classic and fun), some people choose Muramasa (artistic and balanced), even games lke Tasunoko Vs Capcom and A Boy and his Blob had their followers. So what kind of game choose one of the biggest VG sites:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/best-wii-best-of-e3/51747

Beautiful ..... just beautiful. I'm wonder how big was Activision paychack this time?

Around the Network

Seriously DJ Hero? WTF!

I don't see why that's so bad. DJ Hero could very well be a great game. You wouldn't know unless you played it.

Whatever, Ign's pick was better.

Oh and its a bad choice if absolutely nothing seperates it from other versions on other consoles what so ever. Its basically saying there is nothing unique or special on the wii, stick with your ps3 or 360.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

I already saw that comment of yours under the video at GT - why come to another forum and make a thread about it?

Around the Network

alfredofroylan said:

Beautiful ..... just beautiful. I'm wonder how big was Activision paychack this time?

Whoa!

Where exactly did you get the idea of Activation pay-checking GameTrailers?

GameTrailers is owned by MTV Networks, same company that owns Harmonix Music Systems (the creators of Rock Band). So how much sense exactly does it make for Activision to paycheck GT for awarding DJ Hero as the best Wii game?

you know, the gaming press was WRONG! look at Wii Fit lol, best selling gimmick yet.

That is weird..

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Very sad if you ask me. It might turn out to be a great game for the people who love music games but I just don't get how of all things shown that is what won??????????

so basically GT is saying every Wii exclusive game sucked and is worse than PS3 and 360 exclusives... awesome!

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.