By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
akuma587 said:

Dude, where have you been, this is the internet.  You have to make gay jokes about yourself and others.

Yeah..... keep telling yourself that...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
akuma587 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
akuma587 said:
colonelstubbs said:
This is for all those who like a man in uniform.

I present...SuperAdamMan!

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e281/colonelstubbs/me/?action=view&current=n508580908_242085_9489.jpg

(i dont know how to embed from photobucket )

Lol, nice one.  You fill out the suit nicely.

wat? o_o

*is having bad thoughts right now*

Dude, where have you been, this is the internet.  You have to make gay jokes about yourself and others.

Actually, I'm a 60 year old man called Jenny.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

*Reads page 7 again*

Oh yes, the post that started it all. Oh how I remember this thread.

Oh Hai guyz! *RiiiiiiiiP*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Here's me going into Nintendo World, NY.

Around the Network

I added another pic to my other post. I don't like my other one. I am too tired. Lol

Me when I am dividing by zero.

Me when I am a zombie.

This was taken 2 days ago. Kinda blurry.

Whatever

axumblade said:

Are you the actor that played Sand Man in Spider Man 3?

o_o

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!