By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@fazz'

I thought you were a girl.. well watever.

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
@fazz'

I thought you were a girl.. well watever.

<looks back through fazz's post history for odd leo-j/fazz exchanges>

Thanks everyone for the positive comments

Here is another at a party

dannyphantom105 said:
geesh you people are all old.

I just cameback from a trip at your profile, you cant be 16, you are playing M games... And you have more profile views than me... 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

^Now, that's weird leo-j

Around the Network
fazz said:
Now, that's a colorful office, I like those wallpapers. I used to have a bunch, but when I moved I removed them all :P

@dannyphantom105: How can you be "like 16"? You don't know exactly how old are you? :P

I can be "like" 16 because today is not my birthday and I am therefore closer to 16 and a half, im sorry that i dont know the exact decimal.

lol jk.  anyways i always say that when i graduate college and get married that im going to give up gaming, but the older i get the more i realize there is no way  i could bring myself to do it...

dannyphantom105 said:
fazz said:
Now, that's a colorful office, I like those wallpapers. I used to have a bunch, but when I moved I removed them all :P

@dannyphantom105: How can you be "like 16"? You don't know exactly how old are you? :P

I can be "like" 16 because today is not my birthday and I am therefore closer to 16 and a half, im sorry that i dont know the exact decimal.

lol jk. anyways i always say that when i graduate college and get married that im going to give up gaming, but the older i get the more i realize there is no way i could bring myself to do it...

Nope, I graduated 8 years Ago, Get married last year. I play since I was 6 and discover Ghost Goblins for NES, I have 2 jobs, and dont think I will ever Give UP... In fact, I am leaving right now going to play Xbox Live.BYe

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

elgefe02 said:
dannyphantom105 said:
geesh you people are all old.

I just cameback from a trip at your profile, you cant be 16, you are playing M games... And you have more profile views than me... 

lol how do i have more profile views... i dont even know how to edit it! I only edited it the day i joined the site.

anyways i only play resistance and oblivion that are m rated.... but ill probably get killzone 2.

im definitely 16 though. 

ss12 said:

Thanks everyone for the positive comments

Here is another at a party

where are you from?, you look Spanish or latin at least.

Soriku show ur pc already dude

mM