By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WHEN did u give up on Nintendo?

Never.

Around the Network

Gamecube...

I felt like nintendo were losing me at one point a few months ago but then along came punch out which gave me one of the best trips in nostalgia and the absolutely phenomenal little kings story.

P.s I can never stress how amazing little kings story is, anyone who owns a wii and who loves games with that nintendo magic should buy it as soon as they can, it's the best nintendo game not made by nintendo in my opinon

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

After the Wii. Thank the lord for Tales of Graces. Loved the Gamecube and PS2 last gen, hated the Xbox 1.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

never have, never will me and Nintendo, together forever

Around the Network

most gamers leave Nintendo?

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Hmmm... I had a NES and SNES.. no 64, but I had a Gamecube... but emotionally... I think I gave up on them last E3...

chocoloco said:
NightDragon83 said:
Well, this generation is the first generation where my primary console has been a non-Nintendo console, and that honor goes to the 360. I got a PS2 a few years after it came out, but primarily purchased and played games on the GC... I'd say it was about 60/40 split between the two going by my game library.

Never really gave up on Nintendo, though there's been several times over the past decade where I had felt they had given up on their fans.

Yah, I feel Nintendo is to redundant not making many new IP's. Always will love a few Nintendo properties, but they rely on the proven. What makes them money. To me inovation rulz, capatilism should not be the ultimate motivater. Try some thing new. Still Sony and Microsoft are not immune to this by far. 360 rulz 2 was converted to microsoft by coop campaign in halo: combat evolved. Never will enjoy a non coop shooter as much again. to bad, oh well.

@bolded: Isn't what the Wii is all about? Trying something new?

Signature goes here!

Give up? On Nintendo? The company responsible for me even still being a gamer? Not gonna happen. If anything, they've put me on a quest to get both a predecessor to the NES, and a working Famicom Disk Drive...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Motion controls being the dominant form of controls for the Wii. I loved my NES, SNES, N64, and Gamcube, those console were home to some of my favorite games of all time. But I wasnt going to deal with the wiimote, I want a standard controller, and most games have too much "waggle" in them.