By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which *New* Super Mario game will win when all is said and done?

its hard to say.
i mean sure its easy enough to say that the DS one would sell more simply becasue its seems that what ever gam come out on the DS , its sells.

but if we look at Mario Kart Wii, a game that everyone was mocking when announced and even upon its release, it has outsold its DS counterpart and is on its way to becoming a 20 million+gamin sales wise.

tuff to tell

hello how are you.

Around the Network
Paperdiego said:
its hard to say.
i mean sure its easy enough to say that the DS one would sell more simply becasue its seems that what ever gam come out on the DS , its sells.

but if we look at Mario Kart Wii, a game that everyone was mocking when announced and even upon its release, it has outsold its DS counterpart and is on its way to becoming a 20 million+gamin sales wise.

tuff to tell

Even though Double Dash!! is superior in every possible way.

Snesboy said:
Paperdiego said:
its hard to say.

tuff to tell

I didnt like double dash.

Snesboy said:
Paperdiego said:
its hard to say.

tuff to tell

I dunno.  I found the online part of Double Dash a little lacking; the rest was great though.

wii, cause of its multiplayer focus. we have seen what mario kart wii has done this gen on the wii and i think this mario has a shot at selling a ton.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

I like to think New Mario bros. Wii will outscore/outsell NSMB. The 4 people at once adds so many more hours of replay. That alone would up the score. Mario is for the most part a easy to learn game. It has lots of neat ideas in it with pretty simple play. First day i get this I will be takeing it to my friends house and playing it with her her husband and there daughter. which in turn will make them buy it or make Ann cry till i let her borrow it for a bit.

Snesboy said:
Paperdiego said:
its hard to say.

tuff to tell

Double Dash was the peak of the series for me, I did not like DS or Wii as much. However, it is definately a stretch to say that it is better in every possible way. A few post DD additions I can appreciate:

• retro tracks
  • mutiple control schemes
  • motor bikes
  • additional characters 

Snesboy said:
Paperdiego said:
its hard to say.

tuff to tell

Haha, that's so funny! I almost cried cracking up! ROFLMBO!

RCTjunkie said:
Snesboy said:
Paperdiego said:
its hard to say.

tuff to tell

Haha, that's so funny! I almost cried cracking up! ROFLMBO!

Now tell us, how did that statement make you really feel?

The big difference is thoose are 3D this will be 2d alot of what helped NSMB sell other then its just plain fun