By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Looks like the Factor 5 Wii game was Rogue Squadron

i'm gonna go play rouge squadron right now

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Around the Network

Not cool at all...

I think its safe to say that Kid Icarus is dead once again.. :(

damkira said:

Not cool at all...

I think its safe to say that Kid Icarus is dead once again.. :(

It was never alive ;)

That is shady and disappointing.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Yeah just read this on IGN... feel really bad for the employees, and even worse knowing that we could have been playing a new Rogue Squadron sometime next year.

This is all Lair's fault!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

I still want to know what that game was with a wooden planes was going to be.

ARGH!!!!!!!

I'v been praying for Rogue Squadron IV for so long and now i know they WERE makling it...

:(

mmm i would like them to release a trilogy of star wars rogue squadron..im playing the third one in my gamecube... and the first one in pc.. i havent played the second rogue squadron..

We are Wii....Waiting for Pikmin 3! and Pikmin 2 NPC...

Playing:

- Donkey Kong Country Returns

- Minecraft!

-  Venezuela FTW!       

kingwii said:
mmm i would like them to release a trilogy of star wars rogue squadron..im playing the third one in my gamecube... and the first one in pc.. i havent played the second rogue squadron..

2nd one might be the best

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout