By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Mass Effect 2 Thread

I am loving this game. I can't imagine playing the original ever again. Just seems like a total pile of crap in comparison.

It's actually fun to do stuff other than talking in this one. It's an RPG without all the boring stuff that no one really likes.

Around the Network

Woo! My Collector's Edition just arrived, and it looks great. I can't play yet unfortunately, as I have work to do

For those of you are playing the game, is the 2nd disc the right one to install? As IGN indicated that was the one with which you play most of the game

I don't consider this game an RPG. It is more of a Third Person Shooter. But I think it's better this way. It seems more realistic and I can't just run out and shoot everything or else I will be doneskeedes.

Just checked and my order was posted today with an estimated delivery of tomorrow.
Come on Royal Mail don't let me down.

Well Parcelforce did not let me down! Just installing disc 2

Around the Network

How many hours in is Disk 2? Also the only really big downside for me in this game so far is the mineral gathering, sucks as much as the first one. Lol.

Wagram said:
How many hours in is Disk 2? Also the only really big downside for me in this game so far is the mineral gathering, sucks as much as the first one. Lol.

I dunno, I haven't started playing yet! IGN indicated that you change pretty early on, and as I haven't played my 360 for ages, my controllers need charging, so I feel I should probably be doing something while they charge. Hopefully I should be able to get a few hours of charge on one of them, and then when that runs out, switch to the other battery and then charge the other one...

I can only hold 25,000 resources for each of them.

You need bigger hands

Oh. I got it day early =P. Just played the first hour and great so far. Too bad that I don't remember that much from first one because it is over a year when I played it trough. Luckily I found my save data. Shame that my exam week starts tomorrow so i don't have that much time to play it in a week. =/