By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

^Yeah. He didn't say it wasn't his opinion. OBVIOUSLY if he's saying it, it's just his opinion. What you said is just your opinion. So shut up and stop arguing opinions, it doesn't even logically make sense.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network
blaydcor said:
^Yeah. He didn't say it wasn't his opinion. OBVIOUSLY if he's saying it, it's just his opinion. What you said is just your opinion. So shut up and stop arguing opinions, it doesn't even logically make sense.

Fix your attitude it stinks.

Everything points to his "opinion" being false, in fact it isn't an opinion its a load of crap.

seece said:
blaydcor said:

Everything points to his "opinion" being false, in fact it isn't an opinion its a load of crap.

Yes no one is allowed to speak against MS ..it brings you the Xbox fanboys.

Yeah Halo could have sold itself to be successful,didn't need the deep pockets of MS hype and mountain dew.

Ryudo said:
seece said:
blaydcor said:

Yes no one is allowed to speak against MS ..it brings you the Xbox fanboys.

Sure you can just don't talk crap.

Ryudo said:
seece said:
blaydcor said:

Yes no one is allowed to Troll, it gets you banned

FIXED

Around the Network

Saw the commercial during Rescue Me last night. It's out there...

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

MANUELF said:
I know Amazon it's not the best place to see sales but the place of The Conduit has me worried about its future.

People still buy stuff other than books from Amazon?? That is SO 2003.

Does the commercial get the point across that it may bean appealing game???

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Chill, they are coming after the game releases. I believe the sales will be high even without ad but a few thousand more copies will be worth it.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

I saw a commercial on Adult Swim while watching Family Guy. =)